General POLL - Email OCC Before 19th September

Have You Emailed OCC Yet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have sent e mails to most of the e mail addresses.
I have received no responses. Is that unusual based on other people's experiences?
emailed all the cabinet plus my county councillor - one out of office/ on holiday ( Councillor Miller ) reply

I have sent e mails to most of the e mail addresses.
I have received no responses. Is that unusual based on other people's experiences?
It’s to be expected. It will be noted - important that we all get on it.

Plus, you can quickly find your local County Councillor by putting your postcode into this website:

Please do include your local County Councillor, in addition to Cabinet members.
Done, I haven't included my local County Councillor because it would be a complete waste of time....no prizes for guessing who it is.

@RyanioBirdio you normally have such a way with words, so I was upset not to see your name in the list of folks that have written an email to the Council 😢

@RyanioBirdio you normally have such a way with words, so I was upset not to see your name in the list of folks that have written an email to the Council 😢
I’m unable to comment on anything to do with the stadium in a public fashion due to a close family member’s involvement with the process. Hence why I don’t even contribute to the stadium thread unless someone has posted an image of a golden penis.

Soz.

• React
Reactions: MJB
I’m unable to comment on anything to do with the stadium in a public fashion due to a close family member’s involvement with the process. Hence why I don’t even contribute to the stadium thread unless someone has posted an image of a golden penis.

Soz.
You still asking them for that fan-player hot tub feature in the new stadium?

Good stuff. Hope it was a helpful reply.
Thanks very much for contacting me about Oxford United's plans for a new stadium. As you will know, the Council have conducted extensive consultation about the proposals, and the extent to which they meet the tests set down (details here: https://www.oxfordshire.gov.uk/council/about-your-council/oxford-united-stadium).

This decision will come to the County Cabinet on 19 September, and I will be carefully studying the latest round of consultation - with thousands of residents interested and offering views and advice. We all want a sustainable and successful future for the club, as well as the best result for Oxfordshire residents.

If approved, this will also be subject to a planning decision by Cherwell District Council.

Thanks again for taking the time to get in touch about this.

Cllr Duncan Enright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom