General POLL - Email OCC Before 19th September

Have You Emailed OCC Yet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can polls be updated after they finish?

Have just seen that the Poll on this thread ends on 22 August (presumably two weeks is the maximum time limit?) but we could do with it running all the way up to 19 September if possible.

Can polls be updated after they finish?

Have just seen that the Poll on this thread ends on 22 August (presumably two weeks is the maximum time limit?) but we could do with it running all the way up to 19 September if possible.
Your wish...

Sorry scrub that have sent two emails and both need confirmation in the emails I should receive to confirm they could be sent I haven’t received either emails have checked inbox junk and spam no emails.
I do remember sending Cllr Sally Povolotsky an email before about support for the ground and she did reply it wasn’t in her area so I doubt whether I would get any support from her

• React
Reactions: MJB
Sorry scrub that have sent two emails and both need confirmation in the emails I should receive to confirm they could be sent I haven’t received either emails have checked inbox junk and spam no emails.
I do remember sending Cllr Sally Povolotsky an email before about support for the ground and she did reply it wasn’t in her area so I doubt whether I would get any support from her
Edit now I’ve just got the link and sent but I did get this reply

Your message may be slow to deliver, because we do not have a direct contact address for Cllr Sally Povolotsky. Instead we are sending the message via the body to which they were elected.

I have sent to Liz Leffman and will send to the others on the list ( plus get others to do the same)
I included the Brighton article as backbup to the benefits a new stadium can bring
Great. And yes, that Brighton economic impact report has dropped at a very timely point in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom