Votes: 12 36.4%

Votes: 10 30.3%

Votes: 1 3.0%

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
majorly fuckedoff by the way the team chucked that away - possibly shouts on 2 of Derbys goals for fouls or infringements not given, that said it wasn't Finnie who cost us that game, it was s**t defending , 3 times beaten , at the back post. I'll give him an average 5 for his handling of tonights game

Last edited:
I think the ref handled the game well especially in the first half although he didn't have too much to do. A couple of missed decisions in the second but we were so much under the cosh that I don't think many noticed. Even if the ref was perfect, we still would've lost ultimately.

Thought he generally favoured us until the game got so one-sided that he changed view.

Generally very good, but can't allow that the failure to see the handball (or see it as ball to hand??) didn't matter. If he had spotted that, we might have got a point. It was pretty obvious.

• React
Reactions: QR
Good body language and made the correct call early on with the penalty. Can't say one way or another whether the handball should have been given. Otherwise all fine.

I thought he was fairly good. There *was* a handball a while before their second, but he was blindside of it. Maybe the lino should/could have seen it? If only we had VAR (joke, of course!). There were a couple of times when he seemed to play advantage from a foul and then when that didn't work out would blow up for nothing much at all to make amends for not giving the original infringment! There were also a couple of bits of all-in wrestling he completely ignored and Derby were allowed to commit fouls without a card that I thought would have been merited at least twice. A 6 from me (above average), but in reality he might deserve a 7, but I am still pissed off!

Back
Top Bottom