Votes: 4 20.0%

Votes: 7 35.0%

Votes: 2 10.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
had a fairly decent game, apart from the hanbags after Cumming was fouled didn't really have a lot to do Tbf, gave a couple of decisions our way as well , a generous 7 from me

Ref was good, but once again let down by an ‘assistant’, who missed the Harris offside.

Yes, I think the second one was very probably offside so it depends if we are marking the ref or the whole reffing team! I thought the ref was fine, so a 7. If we are marking the whole reffing team probably a five if it *was* offside, as that was a game changing decision.

Ref was good, but once again let down by an ‘assistant’, who missed the Harris offside.

There is a debate on the Carlisle forum whether it was offside. Some are suggesting Lavelle kept Harris onside and others suggesting it was probably offside but it was very tight.

8. Barely noticed him. Would be happy to have refs like that every week.

Didn't have much to do, set the stall out early with bookings right away (all of which were deserved). We'll never know without VAR whether the offside was or wasn't, but the assistant can only call what they think they see in real time. I heard a good piece of advice from my match referee once out in the middle, never be afraid to make the difficult calls as you see them...there's always a risk you may be ultimately wrong but if you've seen them correctly then it'll end up being the best decision of the day. In this case, the "easier" decision would have been an immediate flag (no goal afterwards, check of the TV would have backed you up).

Solid 8 from me. Set out his stall early on and didn`t have any issues from then on. Wish all ref`s were of the same standard.

Screw VAR. :)

Back
Top Bottom