Votes: 1 1.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
A typically poor DD refereeing display - far too much to list, didn't give so, so many decisions , bottled giving cards too many times-, nothing given for the potential pen shout on TG , either a FK right on the line or Pen IMO ! gave nothing - a poor 3 from me

I tend to vote on the team of officials rather than blaming the one in the middle.
Thought his lino`s were poor and in the headlights of the "DD Show".
Surely the team of officials talk to each other before, during and after the game?

A poor 4 from me.

Tbf to the Linos and 4th Official, I think with Drysdale reffing they don't have much chance to be anything else.

I'd love to know what instructions he gives them because it looked last night that he was making decisions on throw-ins/corners even when directly in front of the Lino. The Lino in front of the South Stand looked very indecisive at times and I do wonder if it was down to DD's instructions.

He missed probably the most blatant yellow card I've ever seen.

Pointing to his ear when Shorty gave him a piece of his mind the arrogant p***k

I don't like to criticise refs. They have a hard job. In fact I'm not sure I've commented on a ref thread before. However, I cannot believe the utter garbage of a refs performance that was. He was terrible. Also, why don't Lino's help out a bit more when they can clearly see a foul!
Because the referee tells them not to make decisions that put his decision making into question.

Tbf to the Linos and 4th Official, I think with Drysdale reffing they don't have much chance to be anything else.

I'd love to know what instructions he gives them because it looked last night that he was making decisions on throw-ins/corners even when directly in front of the Lino. The Lino in front of the South Stand looked very indecisive at times and I do wonder if it was down to DD's instructions.
this is one of the things that needs standardising, assistant referees are supposed to assist. However, I understand ( could well be wrong) that different referees give different instructions to their assistants - such as 'only give throw ins and offsides' for example. The instructions given IMO should be standard , so assistant referees can assist the referee as they should do, NO referee is ever going to see or get everything 100% right over the course of a match, assistant referees able/ instructed to properly assist could at least help ensure infringements are seen and acted upon

Back
Top Bottom