Votes: 14 35.0%

Votes: 3 7.5%

Votes: 3 7.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
Bang average IMO not good not bad, few things missed nothing too controversial - couple of odd decisions by one of the assistants- but ok ish as a team all in all - 5 from me

Not a difficult game to ref IMO (despite the four or five yellow cards shown) and I think he was perfectly adequate. He did fall for a few 'artistic' falls and I am sure we should have had a corner in the second half when he (or his lino) awarded a goal kick.

One thing I didn't understand was the timekeeping. In the added time at the end of the game there was definitely more timewasting, but he blew as soon as the 8 minutes was over. I have some sympathy though - surely the timekeeping should be taken out of the on field ref's hands?

We've certainly had worse! A 7 from me.

Didn’t notice him too much so I think he did alright. A very straightforward game of football to referee.

Two incidents that I am unsure about, The 'tackle' on Browne early on, from the North Stand, it looked like no contact with the ball and a stone wall pen.
Then late on in the half from a corner their guy had 2 hands on Moore's shirt and was pulling him away - at this point he was no more than 5 yards away and had a clear view.

Back
Top Bottom