Votes: 3 6.8%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
A proper homer - Shouldve sent off a Derby player first half, bottled it, should probably have awarded us a pen, didn't, shouldve given a Derby player a 2nd yellow in time added bottled it

Poor , potential game changing decisions NOT made - 3 from me

Quite poor. I always think these ratings should actually be given for the whole officiating team. Even if the ref was unsighted for that pen, his lino should have drawn his attention to it. There were a couple of nailed on bookings that he missed, and he did give the impression of being a terrible homer - always giving any benefit of the doubt to the home team. We shouldn't mark him/them up just because we won! 2 from me and he only gets that because didn't actually pick the ball up, chuck it in our net and award Derby a goal!) .

3 from me and only because he got the offsides correct but the penalty not given the red cards not given and the blatant cheating by Derby going unpunished.

Blimey, someone's given him 7! I'd hate to see a game officiated by a ref that person would give a 2 or 3 to!

If we'd have lost I'd probably give him a 1. As it is, I find myself happily giving him a 4 because, aside from missing a clear penalty, giving only a yellow for an elbow and then bottling a second yellow for Cashin, he got most of the rest of the calls right 😂

I think it's more of an indictment on my opinion of the quality of EFL refs that I think we've had a lot worse even in spite of everything he missed

Oxford’s penalty shout - looked as clear a tug back as you’ve seen, the only slight mitigation is maybe Harris wasn’t going to get on the end of it?

For me, the worse decision was the O’Donkor one at the end though. He was so clearly dragged back by the shirt, the ref gave a free kick and that is a booking every single time, it’s not even a debate. The only possible explanation is he didn’t give it because he was already on a yellow. Otherwise that’s just unarguably a yellow card, a player breaking forward in the opposition half cynically pulled back?

Sub McEachran also had his shirt pulled off his back from the throw in where Derby scored. It was blatant.

We played excellent and despite his worst efforts we managed the game (nearly perfectly) Absolutely atrocious officiating. It’s a very generous 1/10 from me and I only hope the Referee assessor agrees, and demotes him, as NO team deserves to have all their hard work and professionalism to be thrown away at the whim of such an incompetent, clueless and dare I say biased Referee

Back
Top Bottom