Votes: 2 5.4%

Votes: 3 8.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
he was fairly consistent, though a bit too lenient with many decisions for my liking. Had a reasonable game overall I thought, an above average 6 from me

Some very odd decisions, above all the clear foul on RR (I think) that should have been a booking but wasn't even given as a foul. Pretty much standard for this level.

Agreed... Inconsistent, too reluctant to book Cambridge for timewasting. I think the ref would have been in trouble if either side had engaged in significant simulation or covert nastiness.
I think it must be quite hard for the players to know what will be deemed 'physical contact', and what is going to be a foul. In the middle of the pitch, this does not matter greatly, but in the penalty area or just outside it, players may get caught out.

Summed up by the Mr. Random comment earlier. It seemed that most of his decisions were complete guesswork. It’s no wonder that players got booked for dissent, it must have been so frustrating. Another one who allowed blatant time wasting to go unpunished. Despite constant offending, Jack Stevens didn’t get booked until the 92 minute.
Also the assistant on the South side was not much better than useless.

Back
Top Bottom