Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
Absolutely incompetant display exactly how not to referee a game of football.

Inconsistant to say the least

Books Barton in the first half then allows him to berate the 4th official for the rest of the game with no further action.

Foul on Mills not given when Gas scored, Foul on Brannagan in the build up to Mills straight red - nothing given for either

Mills pushed in the face in the red card incident again nothing given

Mather shouldn't be let near sunday league games never mind EFL games , he was shockingly bad - 1 from me simply because there's no 0 score

That was probably the only consistent thing the ref did he booked their player for kicking the ball away and booked Smyth for kicking the ball away it's rather funny because it resulted in both players getting sent off ( if their player hadn't kicked it away his tackle on Murphy would have just been a yellow...if Smyth hadn't kicked it away he would have still been on the pitch ) players really need to learn and learn quick it's a yellow card doesn't matter how far the ball goes

BBC News this morning.... Womens Super League, player on a yellow gets a second for time wasting, she goes to take the free kick then pauses to look up at her attacking options, then steps back to take it. Must have wasted 3 seconds...

What was their keeper complaining about when he was booked after the 2nd goal? He came sprinting out moaning about something but I didn’t see anything at the time or in the highlights.

What was their keeper complaining about when he was booked after the 2nd goal? He came sprinting out moaning about something but I didn’t see anything at the time or in the highlights.
I am guessing GOD being in front of him in an offside position - not realising there was a player on the line behind him…

I am guessing GOD being in front of him in an offside position - not realising there was a player on the line behind him…
That's all it could be. Weren't there actually two players on the line? GOD did enough to put them of by just being there and poking at the ball.

BBC News this morning.... Womens Super League, player on a yellow gets a second for time wasting, she goes to take the free kick then pauses to look up at her attacking options, then steps back to take it. Must have wasted 3 seconds...
think it was 24 seconds from free-kick concession to free-kick being taken, part way through the first half. Went to take it once and a defender ran into what would have been the path of the ball, so paused, then played it sideways and the ref whistled and ran over with a yellow. Maybe at end of game, but wasn't time wasting in 1st half. 11 yellows and 2 red cards in a game without a bad foul is indicative of how the ref was (14 fouls in entire game, 10 by Chelsea).

Last edited:

The free kick took over 30 seconds before she even started to take it. They timed it on the coverage. Keepers have been booked for taking less time on a goal kick.

I've watched the highlights on Sky football app.

Mills - Never a red card, I don't even think it was a foul. What others have said about the Bristol Rovers playing taking a quick throw tells you all you need to know.

Brown - 1st yellow wasn't a booking in my opinion, did he kick the ball away? He had a shot at goal which would have been the next natural step for him to take it that position. 2nd yellow was clumsy being on a yellow already, can't really see from the reply if he touched him or not.

Smyth - 1st yellow was a silly one and he should have known better. 2nd yellow, same as Brown wasn't a yellow, I think from the reply there was between 1 and 2 seconds from the ref putting his whistle in his mouth to Smyth trying to pass to Murphy.

Scott Sinclair was offside late in the game, took a shot and hit the scoreboard but wasn't booked. Haven't seen any mention of that.

I still can't see how you can get booked for doing what would be the next natural thing in a passage of play, so soon after the ref blowing his whistle. Absolute nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom