Votes: 11 28.9%

Votes: 3 7.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
Missed a few (for both sides) was fairly consistent till around 70 mins in , then decided shirt polling was accecptable- allowed their played to back in to Goodrham then gave the foul to Blackpool, few other incidents similar too in the last 20 mins or so - he was on a 7 from me until 70th min - I'll give him a generous 5

He was not the worst we have had but certainly nothing special. Bang average 5 for me

Missed a few (for both sides) was fairly consistent till around 70 mins in , then decided shirt polling was accecptable- allowed their played to back in to Goodrham then gave the foul to Blackpool, few other incidents similar too in the last 20 mins or so - he was on a 7 from me until 70th min - I'll give him a generous 5
Exactly this. His assistant (south side) was blatant in his ignoring of shirt pulling, to the extent that Harris got quite shirty with him.(sorry!)

Ref did pretty well for most of the game - let a lot go that would’ve been yellows and even reds if it was the Rovers ref. Got most of his decisions right and also added on the correct amount of injury time which is very rare. Once again, it probably would’ve been 9+minutes if it was the last home game.

The ref and us were let down primarily by lino on the South side - missed 2 blatant offsides in the first half and then gave Blackpool two free kicks which were either not, or a foul on Harris late in the second. One of them he even had our sponsor nearly ripped off - reminded me of the 09-10 season where Constable had his shirt ripped in half yet he was penalised for a ‘foul’

Another one from yesterday very early on, probably 2-3 mins in, one of our players (Reuben?) chopped down two of theirs in one go. That did look quite bad and wasn’t a card. Think we got away with one there. Not a red but could’ve and should have been a yellow. Rovers ref would’ve reported it to the police as a violent assault I bet😂

Back
Top Bottom