General Ownership - A Look At Wrexham

So basically, it's Charlie Methven's fault? If McElhenney hadn't been hooked by the salmon pants and the EDM revival, then none of this Wrexham revival would have happened?

Whilst Salford are stuck in L2 for the moment, clubs like Fleetwood and Crawley managed to go one step further. It's L1 where putting in an extra £3-5m a year might not stop you getting relegated, let alone have you competing with Ipswich and Sheff Wed.

I'm sure I'm being facetious, but every time someone posts about owners having to attend games I wonder why Man City get away with it.
Are you having a laugh - the Man City owners couldn’t have done any more to embrace the local community apart from start supplying the criminal gangs based around the ethiad with cheap drugs!!!

Are you having a laugh - the Man City owners couldn’t have done any more to embrace the local community apart from start supplying the criminal gangs based around the ethiad with cheap drugs!!!
When did he last go to a game?

And just when you think its all going well.............

"Shaun Harvey becomes a director at Wrexham. For anyone wondering how he passed the owner and director test which bans anyone from being a director of a club(s) that went into administration twice, the rule start date is June 2004 and Leeds went into admin March 2004 & May 2007."

Fit & proper then? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom