• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarge

God like member
Okish in the 1st half

Consistancy went out the window 2nd half

NO second yellow for the same player kicking the ball away after giving him a yellow for kicking the ball away

Questionable pen awarded....what looked a stonewall not given

Blatant timewasting resulted in just 5 mins added ( 5 subs, 2 goals)

3 from me

On 3 clear occasions MK Dons players BLATANTLY kicked the ball away and yet he didn’t book any of them. Despite having already booked one for kicking the ball away, so setting a precedent. Weak.

Should have given us a penalty for handball, looked pretty blatant.

5 mins added time in a second half filled with timewasting and two goals was ridiculous as well, should have been at the VERY least 6-7 mins.

Thought he was fine until Mousinho scored. Then he lost complete control of it for the last 10 minutes.

Another shocking performance. To think we used to call Trevor Kettle a few things, my golly so far we have had clowns in charge that are the same or if not worse.

Decent 1st half, awful 2nd half.

Laughably considers trying to get the game going quicker a worse crime than consistent blatant timewasting. After all, the Dongs player booked for kicking the ball away originally then punted it into the South Stand upper after it was off the pitch; apparently this is fine though.

Last edited:
For a good 70 minutes I thought he was OK. Would like to see their penalty award again as, at the time, I couldn't see how Eastwood wouldn't be first to the ball. Yes he missed the handball but I'm mightily reluctant to use the ref as an excuse for for our P**s poor performance so 6 from me.

4 and no more from me, might have for a six if he had stamped out their blatant time wasting

Started well, two excellent advantages played which is something even the best refs get wrong.
However, as is fairly standard at this level he gradually and then completely lost control of the game.
The Eastwood foul was fine (a little of the ball, a lot of the man as they say). Their handball though, blimey that's a clear pen...would have been unlucky for the lad, as I saw it first time he jumped with his arms out, missed the header and it span back off the ground and hit his arm? In any case, it's a clear one if he saw it.
Also, the kicking away of the ball was not dealt with consistently and he missed a couple of nasty, yellow-worthy tackles by our players.

Not great. 5/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom