Votes: 1 1.4%

Votes: 1 1.4%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My eyesight isn't the best (seated in the North Stand ) but I'm absolutely sure I saw their manager at one stage when the Posh players were falling quicker than the pound gesticulating to another crying wolf who was somehow laid out down on the touchline of the NS/JS corner to get the f*ck up. If this was what he was doing then GM you get a smallish tad of credit from this ol' geezer only because I'm sure that by then he knew that his sides woeful attempts to buy time had actually wound up the home crowd to quite a frenzy that the 3 points in his posh bag was edging ever near to just one because of the raised home noise levels. He then managed to take the sting out of the crowd reasonably successfully by getting his side to play again and by using a triple substitution.

Tbh, McCann always seems to me a hard working decent sort of manager and seeing a side of his doing an 'Ainsworth' did to me seem a little odd...but managers are under pressure for results and can I suppose do odd things....look at **.

Now, onto Portsmouth and I'm probably not looking forward to having a block either side of us singing blue army at full voice but it is what it is. However, I could always not go.......nah, and miss us win this one 2-1 and me at my age givin' it large one on the way back to the car. First one to spot my panda eyes at Bolton Saturday wins a pint

COYY'S

Just back from the match.He was the worst I have seen. A zero is the only score poible. The lino who told him to give Taylor a red is also to blame. 6 minutes injury time in second half. 10 would not have been unreasonable. Peterborough worked the ref out early and played on it. Trevor Kettle was nowhere near as poor as this cretin.

About time, time-keeping was taken away from Refs.
Just watched the 2nd half back, (skipping every 10 seconds!) there should have been at least 10 minutes additional time, not even including time for the 5 subs or 4 yellow cards.

Our goal and their keepers unexplained 'concussion', 2 minutes, 51:08-53:08.
The foul on Matty and shenangigans, nearly 5 minutes, 54:55-59:45.
Peterborough 'injury', 45 seconds, 65:30-66:15.
Another Peterborough 'injury', 50 seconds, 69:20-70:10.
McGuane injury, 1 minute 30, 73:00-74:30.
Yet another Peterborough 'injury', 40 seconds, 78:30-79:10.

Hope all that goes back on our report to the FA.

Its time imo to allow injuries to be dealt with while the game goes on. (rugby style) Let the physio come on and treat the player, while the game continues. It would reduce the amount of 'injuries' by about 99%.

The most annoying thing from the ref was how he gave a freekick (and yellow card iirc) against Long when he took out the winger after he crossed it, then identically Browne got hacked down in the penalty area after crossing it and we got nowt.

Its time imo to allow injuries to be dealt with while the game goes on. (rugby style) Let the physio come on and treat the player, while the game continues. It would reduce the amount of 'injuries' by about 99%.

The most annoying thing from the ref was how he gave a freekick (and yellow card iirc) against Long when he took out the winger after he crossed it, then identically Browne got hacked down in the penalty area after crossing it and we got nowt.
Yeah that by the laws of the game was a penalty all day long, but they're so rarely given. Same when a defender lunges in to stop a shot - if the shot gets away, even if they hammer into the shooter it's rarely given.

My thought on this is almost the opposite!

If a player needs a physio to come on then he must thereafter be off of the pitch for x minutes (being properly assessed) while play continues.

I think it would be just as effective at stopping 'injuries' but the flaw is that it hands a disadvantage to a team with a seriously injured player.

Fourth official tonight in the Birmingham Vs QPR game so maybe that's his punishment for being s**t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom