Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarge

God like member
one of the poorest excuses for a referee- and team of officials Ive had the misfortune to witness

no time added on for the lengthy throws , allowed Burton to declare open season on GO'D , they kicked lumps out of him, no action taken.

Build up to Burton's goal Long was hauled over ... missed s**t loads of incidents, niggles etc

rightly boo'd off at half time and equally deservedly boo'd off resoundingly at full time

a very generous 1 from me .... Madden should be sent back over the border immediately

I won't vote (because I was only listening rather than watching, so it would be second hand) but he sounded just awful.

Didn't watch or hear it so can't vote, can the vote be displayed to non voters please

A disgrace. To walk off at half time to boos from every corner and be clearly seen grinning and laughing is completely unacceptable.

Haha he wasn't very good was he maybe he should f**k off back to Scotland and stick to shoving bagpipes up his a**e

A disgrace. To walk off at half time to boos from every corner and be clearly seen grinning and laughing is completely unacceptable.

Absolutely this, and it was noted by BBC Oxford after the game too.

Only other time I’ve noticed that before was, of course, Trevor Kettle.

The grinning and smirking at the crowd from the ref is simply unacceptable as their main duty is to ensure the safety of those on the pitch. Carrying on in that way is potentially going to cause someone from the crowd to do something really stupid and it’s completely avoidable.

I don’t ever take part in this topic after each game but as everyone said, he was truly dreadful. Got the sense he thinks he’s better than reffing at lowly league one level given that he’s referred in the SPL (despite it being at best at the same level as ours).

And to note, he gave some godawful decisions in our favour too. Just generally very poor.

A poor 3 based on this place and intermittent audio................. what gets me is the assistant ref`s never seem to "have a word" and suggest improvements.
Its as much a team game for them as well.

I thought he started OK but went down hill rapidly. By the end he was getting almost every decision wrong! Either way! I was expecting a +7mins penalty for them but as it didn't come he gets a 2 from.

Respect? They want RESPECT?

That was an abominable performance by Madley.

One has to ask if brown envelopes were involved .

Why does the 4th official never intervene?
None of the extra officials( shall we call them) normally get involved that's it was a surprise last week when the lines man gave the penalty

He was far from the worst ref.
The only fault most people are coming up with is inconsistent injury times.
Not sure that is true.
His overall performance was awful. If you heard RO after thr game or comments on here they are pretty much in agreement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom