General OUFC twitter hinting at a new retro shirt

which one do we prefer?? the one with WANG in a "box" or with out the box?? the one ive ordered seems to be the boxed in one.....i guess the other one was a special cup final one???? ....anyway i sincerely hope they get the colour right this time as the last one was pants.

Let’s hope they fit, the Christmas jumpers in the shop are approx two sizes smaller than the label states, even the girl in the shop admitted they were on the “small” size.

A small would fit my five year old grandson and the XXl would fit my wife who is a size 10.

Nothing for the “larger” person of 6’3” tall.

With the success of the retro shirt deal, and a question for the fans 5 min forum asking for more shirts, which shirts would you want to see brought back?

For me it would be these, and maybe they should be introduced a couple of times over the year as one offs to keep interest high?

20191121_145631.jpg

20191121_145551.jpg

20191121_145613.jpg

out of the 3 its the one that least appeals to me ...to each their own

Me , Id like a retro HUFC replica shirt in Orange in blue to be on general sale

It just provokes the most memories as a kid at the manor, that’s all!

It just provokes the most memories as a kid at the manor, that’s all!
no probs @SouthLowerOx .... its not one I really, really dont like ....( the red away abomination, along with the red n black striped away - both of them the first and the recent remake- and the horrible the red n blue splurges on white - which has been replicated on a mug recently!!! - are the ones I really detest )

The underlying common theme being with those (away) shirts, is they all have red featuring heavily on them.... which is just wrong for any OUFC shirt! ever IMO

Back
Top Bottom