General OUFC twitter hinting at a new retro shirt

Am I missing something? I don't want to be that guy, but am I the only one who thinks it looks really tacky? It's like one of those terrible 'arsenal replica' shirts sold in dodgy tourist shops on Oxford St!

Am I missing something? I don't want to be that guy, but am I the only one who thinks it looks really tacky? It's like one of those terrible 'arsenal replica' shirts sold in dodgy tourist shops on Oxford St!

I think you are..

Yup... and I may be wrong but I very much doubt a shop in Oxford Street will be selling replica Oxford shirts.. that is reserved for the premiershite teams and plastics.

Ordered.. and I rarely go for the seasonal kit purchase but this is special and historic.

I've got the home and away85/86 ....shame was only 13....can't quite fit in ....and red away spall from 84? Yellow spall 82/83
I’ve just dug out the only 2 Oufc shirts I’ve ever owned, one is the milk cup winning shirt with 1st division 85/6 written on it, the other is the pin striped one and amazingly I can still get them on.

I’ve just dug out the only 2 Oufc shirts I’ve ever owned, one is the milk cup winning shirt with 1st division 85/6 written on it, the other is the pin striped one and amazingly I can still get them on.

That is impressive!

I still have my original "WANG", the chances of it fitting are slim unlike me, I`ve also got my Milk Cup final jumper..... doesn`t fit either. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The joys of middle age...

That is impressive!

I still have my original "WANG", the chances of it fitting are slim unlike me, I`ve also got my Milk Cup final jumper..... doesn`t fit either. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The joys of middle age...
Is that the jumper with the band around the sleeve and picture of Wembley on it, if so I’ve still got mine.

Am I right in thinking oufc released a milk cup single in 86, or is that just a bad dream? If so anyone know if you can stream it???
There was a homage of sorts , secret track , number 86, on the oxcd oxford band compilation in the 90s too

yes, it was based on the 1983 Slade song 'My Oh My'

Before my time but surprised I'd never heard this. Not actually the worst effort either, speed it up a bit, get a couple of thousand in the East Stand belting it out and goodbye Sweet Caroline? ;)

The home puma shirt comes up quite slim (needed a large) anyone know if this is same fit medium or large..???

I asked this and was told:

”Whatever you wear in a normal t shirt is our rule. True fit as standard.”

Hope that helps. ?

Is that the jumper with the band around the sleeve and picture of Wembley on it, if so I’ve still got mine.

Yep thats the one. Got a drawer full of such stuff, never thought I would see us play at Wembley again in my life time!!

Back
Top Bottom