National News Official 2019 General Election Thread

During the late 70s/early 80s 2-Tone era a number of bands were not averse to making political statements on situations of the time.... in that time honoured tradition, yesterday Madness unveiled thier 'commentary' on the current situation, via 'Bullingdon Boys'.....

BBC does a 180 degree turn after being bullied by the Bullingdon boys , wonder how much Russian money that cost the tory party to achieve? :mad:

BBC biased bullshit statement on their decision... IMO a shameful capitulation

"In the wake of a major terrorist incident, we believe it is now in the public interest that the prime minister should be interviewed on our flagship Sunday political programme.
"All parties' election policy proposals must - and will - face detailed scrutiny from us and we continue to urge Boris Johnson to take part in the prime-time Andrew Neil interview as other leaders have done."
The BBC.

EKnQTvyWoAANzIw

Thanks for the clip- im glad that Corbyn says that he doesn’t think the police should shoot to kill in all circumstances though he recognises there are circumstances when they should.

I’m sure there are a lot of Johnson supporters who would like the police to shoot people without asking questions and that’s one reason I’m voting Labour.

It’s a difficult one isn’t it? If it was a war situation which you can argue it is, you have that small window of opportunity to make a decision. If it’s the wrong one be prepared to have enquiry after enquiry and claims for compensation.
On Friday a decision had to be taken whether to shoot to kill. I would argue that lives were potentially saved by doing so.
interestingly, the relations of the deceased Cambridge graduate didn’t want that event to bring about an increase in no parole life sentences. Bearing in mind the perpetrators appear to have no remorse when they carry out such atrocities, should they be allowed to get parole ever? I would argue they could never be trusted.
I don’t favour the death penalty as that’s an way out for these people who don’t value life.
I just can’t see any reason for allowing parole for people like these. I think Jeremy Corbyn will upset a large number of people this morning by suggesting that you can

That rules many people in to paying more taxes. When he says a little more, I note he doesn’t specify how much.
I’d like to know more about how they’re having the many and not the few.
I have also noticed he hasn’t mentioned an increase in fuel duties...probably because he knows that’s a vote lose. I’d put money on them doing it in the unlikely event that they are elected

That rules many people in to paying more taxes. When he says a little more, I note he doesn’t specify how much.
I’d like to know more about how they’re having the many and not the few.
I have also noticed he hasn’t mentioned an increase in fuel duties...probably because he knows that’s a vote lose. I’d put money on them doing it in the unlikely event that they are elected
taxation is how governments of all persuasions raise revenue... alcohol, fuel, tobacco are invariably taxed more by all...
paying more tax individually to help the more vulnerable and fund the NHS, education and other services or, more austerity, wage freezes and services closing down seems to be the choice on offer

Back
Top Bottom