National News Official 2019 General Election Thread

Was this a wilful attempt to become a parody of yourself?
Yeah, it was. I was seeing if the whataboutists who got their panties in a bunch about it realised they were doing it themselves, again for many times. I have no issue with people using it, its the lefties who get all angry about it until it suits their perspective. Your response proves the point! Thank you. No attempt to reply, just the usual withering deflection! :)

I repeat, people who work for themselves through a limited company and who generate less than £80,000 revenue per annum will pay more tax under the Labour proposals. There are significant numbers of people/ small family business affected . These are often people of extremely modest means; they will be milked.

Look at me, the poor little entrepreneur putting items purchased for personal use through the company books as claiming the VAT back!

Cash discount? Yes, of course I record this in my books and pay the tax on it!

Come of it. It's time to pay your fair share of tax pal!

Yeah, it was. I was seeing if the whataboutists who got their panties in a bunch about it realised they were doing it themselves, again for many times. I have no issue with people using it, its the lefties who get all angry about it until it suits their perspective. Your response proves the point! Thank you. No attempt to reply, just the usual withering deflection! :)

Anybody..?

• React
Reactions: m

Priceless.

meanwhile one of them there Billionaire tax exiled ( no tax paying) tabloid owners adds another title to his portfolio ..... hmmm shouldndt there be more than one monopolies commision to look into this sort of thing? :unsure: ... over 80% of the UK media now owned by a handful of tax evading billionaires .....

1-0 to you then I guess, well done.

Whataboutist, whataboutism.

To the best of my knowledge that's the first time I've ever typed either of those words, much less accused anyone of [being] either.

I think you moved of the point as soon as you conflated corporation tax with income tax. Take it as an income and you are not affected.

I’ve never moved off the point.

We are talking about one man or one woman companies. The combined tax they will suffer as very modest earning business owners and employees increases under Labour propis als.

We are talking about one man or one woman companies. The combined tax they will suffer as very modest earning business owners and employees increases under Labour propis als.
sole traders ? .... it really depends on taxable profits after allowable expenses are deducted, as to how much, if any, increases will be subjected to increased taxation, if a Labour majority government is elected

I fall into that category as it happens, as a Sole trader, Im a one-person operation- with no employees

And Corbyn (and for the record I'm no fan btw) is talking about earned income (i.e that that suffers income tax) not unearned (i.e as received by company owners). That fact that some owners choose to take earned income out of their profits for tax efficiency reasons is their look out.

And Corbyn (and for the record I'm no fan btw) is talking about earned income (i.e that that suffers income tax) not unearned (i.e as received by company owners). That fact that some owners choose to take earned income out of their profits for tax efficiency reasons is their look out.

Are you saying that one man company owners don’t ‘earn’ their dividend? It is income.
anyway I suppose I’ll have to have to put you down as a ‘Tory maybe’ on the old canvassing sheet ?

Back
Top Bottom