NHS Covid-19 app

Will you download the app?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Surely your employer's IT team will change the policy and allow this?
It's a corporate decision from Japan. The local network guys are in discussion to get it changed, it will be relaxed at some point but we don't move that quickly at times... Guess that's multinational companies for you.

Nope because we are in and out of nursing homes we would always be getting told to self isolate.
But what about for use when your not at work. To possibly stop getting infected in a supermarket and then going into a care home?

I can download load it on a personal device, but I don’t want one when work provide and pay for mine 100%.

What if you’d said you didn’t have a phone/it had run out of battery/you didn’t have any space on it? There must have been another option to leave your details etc

Or if the pub doesn’t have phone coverage… Especially out in the boonies.

Well being a public spirited sort of bloke (and putting aside my concerns about privacy, at least for now) I downloaded the app to my phone.

And watched the battery whizz down. I am going to have to turn it off, and then hope I remember to turn it back on again on the few occasions I am out and about.

Well being a public spirited sort of bloke (and putting aside my concerns about privacy, at least for now) I downloaded the app to my phone.

And watched the battery whizz down. I am going to have to turn it off, and then hope I remember to turn it back on again on the few occasions I am out and about.
Not noticed any difference in battery, you can set it to remind you in X hours.

They have made it so you have to enter a code for adding a positive or negative test. Unfortunately if you are tested by the NHS you don't get a code....

They have made it so you have to enter a code for adding a positive or negative test. Unfortunately if you are tested by the NHS you don't get a code....
Yes you can only input a result if it was ordered via the app, but they are working on a fix "urgently".

Ah, what planning....

There is no way the Govt could foresee such a problem, none whatsoever. And anybody who says they should have are just using hindsight again. Personally I blame the students and the young as they didn't inform the Authorities that they'd produced something that didn't work properly before it was released.

Back
Top Bottom