Manager/Coach Mousinho to Pompey

It hardly matters does it but you protect your assets don't you or there would be pelters on here...think it's called good business
There would be pelters if someone important left. I wonder who that'd be.

If you're suggesting that there might be pelters on here even if no one leaves and nothing bad happens, I don't know that'd I'd run my club based on that.

Perhaps the club take the view that because Mous was extremely popular as a player and a coach during his time at OUFC it’s possible that one or two current players would much rather play for him rather than Karl?

Perhaps the club take the view that because Mous was extremely popular as a player and a coach during his time at OUFC it’s possible that one or two current players would much rather play for him rather than Karl?
Entirely possible, else why bother adding the clause? I'd find it interesting to know who.

A comment from that thread... "Cause they are playing in their correct positions for a start and Pack can't play in a 2 needs people around. Also DC kept dragging Bishop and Co back to defend corners rather than leaving one or two further up so we can attack on a break".

Seems Mous is an advocate of leaving a player or two up front when defending corners. If only.....

A comment from that thread... "Cause they are playing in their correct positions for a start and Pack can't play in a 2 needs people around. Also DC kept dragging Bishop and Co back to defend corners rather than leaving one or two further up so we can attack on a break".

Seems Mous is an advocate of leaving a player or two up front when defending corners. If only.....
Playing players in their correct position is mind-blowing. I think we dodged a bullet there. Personally I'd much rather watch a centre back at left back, a left back at right back, a winger up front, another winger as a number 10, a number 10 as a right wing back and a player who definitely isn't a right back play at right back. All of which we've had this season.

Long may it continue.

Karl still being here is comical. I find it funny and stupid. It's beyond a joke now but you can't help but laugh.

Mousinho going genuinely pisses me off in a big way. I'm actually livid that we've lost him, and I simply can't forgive the Board for letting him go without giving him the job here.

To think we actually had a ready made director of football at the club in Mark Thomas, who'd already had years of experience and excellent work as a head of recruitment, who had even turned down the job offer to be the Director of football at Portsmouth.

We then had a highly regarded young manager in Mousinho to work under him and develop those players he identifies so well.

Both here at the same time and we let them leave to bigger clubs so we can keep KR that little bit longer. Depressing.

No guarantees of success with that but would have at least been a sign of wanting to do things the right way.

Back
Top Bottom