General MK at home followed by Covid-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
'blackbird without tail seen around religious court' is the subsidiary indication.

'blackbird' becomes 'merle' ('merle' can be a synonym of 'blackbird').

'without tail' means to remove the last letter.

'seen around' is an insertion indicator.

'religious court' becomes 'curia'.

'merle' with its final letter taken off is 'merl'.

'merl' going around 'curia' is 'mercurial'.

:):):)

I wonder what the stats are for playing ‘behind closed door’ for home win, away win or draw compared with ‘normal’ fixtures with crowds?

Last edited:
  • React
Reactions: m
If we did have to play games behind closed doors (remember nothing has been decided yet) do you think we would get large numbers of fans congregating behind the fence end, and if do would the police have the power to disperse them?

If we did have to play games behind closed doors (remember nothing has been decided yet) do you think we would get large numbers of fans congregating behind the fence end, and if do would the police have the power to disperse them?
Well, they wouldn’t have have special powers! If they thought a crowd was causing public nuisance, committing affray, or whatever they would disperse them . I guess the club would appeal for people not to travel

Well, they wouldn’t have have special powers! If they thought a crowd was causing public nuisance, committing affray, or whatever they would disperse them . I guess the club would appeal for people not to travel
I'm talking about fans trying to watch the game. Not causing disorder

If we did have to play games behind closed doors (remember nothing has been decided yet) do you think we would get large numbers of fans congregating behind the fence end
Yes, and I’m personally all for it, because if what’s going on in the world at present still isn’t enough for somebody to not do something as stupid as turn up anyway through some weird act of ‘defiance’, we aren’t going to be losing anybody of value in the event that they get rather ill.

Let natural selection do its thing in this regard. The idiots will out themselves.

I only live round the corner so would find it hard not to go for a poke around! However no one else should go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom