Meetings

Election of Chair
GD willing to stand as chair.
Proposed by Janine. Seconded by Grace – voted unanimously. AT handed meeting over to GD

🤣🤣🤣 voted for by the 4 panel members sorry 3 as manorlounger sorry GD can’t vote for himself.
And who is the mysterious OUSP Secretary?

Election of Chair
GD willing to stand as chair.
Proposed by Janine. Seconded by Grace – voted unanimously. AT handed meeting over to GD

🤣🤣🤣 voted for by the 4 panel members sorry 3 as manorlounger sorry GD can’t vote for himself.
And who is the mysterious OUSP Secretary?

Give over Bazzer, it is getting boring now. You don't need to make negative comments on every thread about the OUSP.

Give over Bazzer, it is getting boring now. You don't need to make negative comments on every thread about the OUSP.
Come on it’s comical. Oxvox is a better outlook they deal directly with the club they speak to fans that raise issues and concerns about the club and other issues like awkward stewarding and pathetic traffic management people email direct to AT so what’s the point of a 4 person committee? Either it’s like my way or the highway or disagreements and then the council will fold.
It realistically needs a minimum of 7 but and odd number so the chair can’t have the casting vote. No one should be co-opted as this is supposed to be democratic.

thanks for sharing ousp meeting minutes on YF , appreciated

good luck for the future with making progress and changes to benefit OUFC supporters ..... of course its early days for ousp, so atm very much Work in progress

congrats to @Greg David on being elected the inaugural chair, ( a position that will inevitably attract a degree of criticism from some at some point- good luck mate)

Last edited:
Come on it’s comical. Oxvox is a better outlook they deal directly with the club they speak to fans that raise issues and concerns about the club and other issues like awkward stewarding and pathetic traffic management people email direct to AT so what’s the point of a 4 person committee? Either it’s like my way or the highway or disagreements and then the council will fold.
It realistically needs a minimum of 7 but and odd number so the chair can’t have the casting vote. No one should be co-opted as this is supposed to be democratic.
I just wonder - why bother posting such negative views when people are giving up free time to try and help? You are entitled to disagree, but I just don't understand why take do much time to be negative?

I just wonder - why bother posting such negative views when people are giving up free time to try and help? You are entitled to disagree, but I just don't understand why take do much time to be negative?
Not negative just can’t see what this is all about when Oxvox are more than capable, and there is also the lack of interest.

How about actually waiting to see what happens with the OUSP before moaning/being negative on every thread to do with them?

It isn't comical, it takes time to organise such organisations.

By the way OxVox have co-opted people on to their Committee*, so I assume you were equally constantly critical of them on every thread about OxVox?

Further not everybody has the means (email/social media etc) or confidence to directly approach the club about problems or potential ideas unlike yourself or EY for example.

*Just to be clear, I have no problem when OxVox have done this.

Not negative just can’t see what this is all about when Oxvox are more than capable, and there is also the lack of interest.
Not negative? All of your posts on this have been negative.
As others have said, why not give it a chance and see what happens?

Why are u so bothered bazza? Oxvox are still there working away doing what they do, so what difference to u does this group make? All u have done is spout negativity at every opportunity about a group trying to make things better, and I havent seen one good argument from u why.
You keep saying oxvox are capable and yes of course they are but it’s already been stated many times these won’t be dealing with the more serious issues that oxvox take on.

Why are u so bothered bazza? Oxvox are still there working away doing what they do, so what difference to u does this group make? All u have done is spout negativity at every opportunity about a group trying to make things better, and I havent seen one good argument from u why.
You keep saying oxvox are capable and yes of course they are but it’s already been stated many times these won’t be dealing with the more serious issues that oxvox take on.
I have my reasons but they are of no concern to you.

Back
Top Bottom