Meetings

I know the physical layout underneath the North Stand limits our flexibility when it comes to varying the segregation, but I'm fairly sure we have limited others to around 1,800 tickets in the past - Swansea for one, IIRC
You are correct, and also correct about the 15% FA Cup allocation. Not sure what's happened with this particular game?

I can just imagine Kassam's solution now.

'If blue badge holders wish to park near to my stadium on match days then all they need to do is pay for their car to be cleaned.'

Or, if he can find new ways to make money, and it inconveniences disabled Oxford United fans, he'll do it anyway. Even for what must be a paltry sum in the general scheme of things, when one considers Kassam's wealth.

It really is all about morals, and he displays none. Also, it's supposed to be a bloody football stadium, not some back street, knock off, Del Boy like enterprise. The guy lives in Monaco for Christ's sake, does he really need to do things like this with no regard for (already disadvantaged) others, just because he can???!!!

If the car cleaning service is taking up BB spaces then give disabled folk additional spaces in the "posh" car park and make a few directors/players walk. :)

Morals are for everybody not just the wealthy.....

Hot water is not required in the stadium so it won't be turned on, while it might not be a requirement as a paying customer you expect facilities to be up to standard we're not in 1980s anymore!

All I want for Christmas is a new shiny stadium. 🙂
it won’t just be a case of turning it on, it will mean installing new water heaters, either point of use in every toilet block or a hot water tank in each stand with new pipework ran to all basins and new taps installed. I personally wouldn’t want to see us spend thousands improving that dump when we are hopefully moving soon.

If the car cleaning service is taking up BB spaces then give disabled folk additional spaces in the "posh" car park and make a few directors/players walk. :)

Morals are for everybody not just the wealthy.....
I'm not sure if you're trying to have a cheap dig, or you are actually defending Kassam?

To be absolutely transparent, I have a space in what you refer to as the "posh" car park, as I suspect you know. Whether I, or anyone else, gave up that space to a disabled person, who's space has been removed by Kassam's actions is not the point here, and should not be used as a means of deflection.

The point is that those spaces ARE designated as disabled spaces, and Kassam has removed them in order to make (even more) money from the site. That is wrong and it should not fall upon anyone else, "posh" or not, to compensate for his greed.

I'm not sure if you're trying to have a cheap dig, or you are actually defending Kassam?

To be absolutely transparent, I have a space in what you refer to as the "posh" car park, as I suspect you know. Whether I, or anyone else, gave up that space to a disabled person, who's space has been removed by Kassam's actions is not the point here, and should not be used as a means of deflection.

The point is that those spaces ARE designated as disabled spaces, and Kassam has removed them in order to make (even more) money from the site. That is wrong and it should not fall upon anyone else, "posh" or not, to compensate for his greed.

Neither - I`m thinking of those disabled folk who can`t get somewhere suitable to park and finding a short-term solution to help those less fortunate.

In full agreement with Colin on this point. What has become apparent is that the car wash is now becoming a pay parking space. Folk book their car in for a wash and collect it after the game!

it won’t just be a case of turning it on, it will mean installing new water heaters, either point of use in every toilet block or a hot water tank in each stand with new pipework ran to all basins and new taps installed. I personally wouldn’t want to see us spend thousands improving that dump when we are hopefully moving soon.

Shouldn't be up to us to fund it. What kind of licence/lease did we sign and what exactly do stadco maintain?

Shouldn't be up to us to fund it. What kind of licence/lease did we sign and what exactly do stadco maintain?
But if it’s not a requirement then FK isn’t going to fund it is he, so the club will have to bear the cost, and I’d rather we didn’t spend any money on someone else’s run down stadium

But if it’s not a requirement then FK isn’t going to fund it is he, so the club will have to bear the cost, and I’d rather we didn’t spend any money on someone else’s run down stadium
I would refer you both to the minutes of the latest meeting of the Supporters' Panel in which the question of hot water was discussed. The response is sadly, that, under current regulations, hot water is not a requirement of the stadium.

Come now Bazzer, surely there's something in these minutes that confirm the levels of corruption that you (alone) have previously identified?

Anything you're able to share with your fellow fans?

I would refer you both to the minutes of the latest meeting of the Supporters' Panel in which the question of hot water was discussed. The response is sadly, that, under current regulations, hot water is not a requirement of the stadium.
Thanks, I have read it and that’s why I have written the posts I have.

Come now Bazzer, surely there's something in these minutes that confirm the levels of corruption that you (alone) have previously identified?

Annoying isn`t it. ;) 🤷‍♀️

Bazza demands that those in the know about the stadium tell everyone everything they know or they shouldn’t post, but then tells everyone he has ‘seen things’ but won’t say anymore than that….

Never alleged corruption, you said that

Back
Top Bottom