International News Maxwell found guilty

Leysboy

Disgraceful that she did these crimes, and lured young vulnerable people to Epstein.

She’s a sexual predator, and she should never be released.

60 years is basically locked up for the remainder of her natural life.

Wish we had sentences like this over here, that might prevent perpetrators in future committing terrible crimes. I know we have whole life tariffs, but they don’t seem to be dished out very often.

We don’t half have a rogues gallery of former owners. Cap’n Bob and family, Nick Merry, Uncle Firoz …

Wouldn’t surprise me if it came to light that Darryl Eales is selling nukes to the Taliban at this rate.

We don’t half have a rogues gallery of former owners. Cap’n Bob and family, Nick Merry, Uncle Firoz …

Wouldn’t surprise me if it came to light that Darryl Eales is selling nukes to the Taliban at this rate.

Yep, it isn't great is it.

How does the charge that she was found not guilty to differ from the others?

I would have thought that her best approach would have been yes I'm guilty and all these powerful men* are also involved. Then play on the twist, if you don't believe me I must be innocent.

It will be interesting to see if a lighter sentence is offered in exchange for evidence of others* involved.

*if the were any**

**added at the insistence of my lawyers

At least he bought us all a hotdog and a pint...

• React
Reactions: m
Her disappearance before the trail probably indicated how much trouble she knew she was in.
There’s an interesting read on the BBC site today that looks into her personality and her connection to her father. Worth a read.

hmm - not sure Kassam really fits in as a rogue no matter how much we dislike him.

hmm - not sure Kassam really fits in as a rogue no matter how much we dislike him.

His nickname of ‘the merchant of misery’ during his ‘hotelier’ days suggests otherwise.

He was paid taxpayers money to house vulnerable people and asylum seekers and put them up in shoddy, run down hotels.

We don’t like him for obvious reasons. His morals elsewhere aren’t a lot better.

Back
Top Bottom