International News Maxwell found guilty

His nickname of ‘the merchant of misery’ during his ‘hotelier’ days suggests otherwise.

He was paid taxpayers money to house vulnerable people and asylum seekers and put them up in shoddy, run down hotels.

We don’t like him for obvious reasons. His morals elsewhere aren’t a lot better.

Well despite all that, he’s certainly not a tax exile who doesn’t contribute to society through the millions he has made.

Perhaps someone can assist me with my memory.

Back when we got promoted to the old Division 1 we all went onto the pitch to celebrate, and our leader Uncle Bob introduced all the players one by one in the directors box with some guy behind him giving him the names of the players as he was not sure who was who, little miss naughty was stood by him and I confess looked pretty damm good and someone who would do a turn and had a fellow supporter stood behind her (presumably one of us “louts on the pitch”) and he copped a feel of her frontal assets, can’t remember how long he had hold of them but most of us were jealous.

Maxwell obviously holds some very famous balls in her fist.
She could perhaps trade them off for a lighter sentence but I am sure that she will need to tread very carefully about that.
People who are that well connected have a habit of sudden and unexpected death.

Maxwell obviously holds some very famous balls in her fist.
She could perhaps trade them off for a lighter sentence but I am sure that she will need to tread very carefully about that.
People who are that well connected have a habit of sudden and unexpected death.
my thoughts exactly

I had a browse of the confirmation statement from February and spotted that Ghislaine Maxwell still has 100 shares in OUFC.

Anyone know what happens to these now she’s soon to be incarcerated?

3013BBA1-8063-46C5-A8BE-A46F5C48EB73.jpeg

But can’t operate as a share holder, surely not
"operate as a shareholder" - in what way? - a shareholder just means they have bought some shares. AFAIK there is nothing to stop anyone owning shares if they have the money to buy them (with some caveats around things like insider trading), I don't even think the crimes she has been convicted of would actually prohibit her from being a company director (the crimes weren't financial).

"operate as a shareholder" - in what way? - a shareholder just means they have bought some shares. AFAIK there is nothing to stop anyone owning shares if they have the money to buy them (with some caveats around things like insider trading), I don't even think the crimes she has been convicted of would actually prohibit her from being a company director (the crimes weren't financial).
Maybe worded incorrectly she won’t have a vote as a shareholder don’t think she could even use a proxy

Unless assets were liquidated/frozen as proceeds of crime, for example[emoji848]

Back
Top Bottom