General Manager Sack Watch

Wealthy American owners who have experience and success in American Football where there are controls on money spent and no relegation, does not mean their success will translate across the pond.

As far as I can tell, none of Birmingham City's owners have any experience of actually running a team. They're mostly just financiers (and probably not very good ones, if they think that investing in a Championship football club is a good move!)

They've brought in Tom Brady as a minority owner and leader of their advisory Board - but whilst he is universally recognized as the GOAT as a player, he's never managed a team or a club either.

If replacing John Eustace with Wayne Rooney when they're in the playoff spots is their first major tactical move......I would be getting worried if I was a Birmingham fan......

Apparently Millwall are about to sack Gary Rowett. He’s done well in the past. Burton and Birmingham.
Robinson still out of work but maybe not for much longer

Apparently Millwall are about to sack Gary Rowett. He’s done well in the past. Burton and Birmingham.

Eustace would be a good appointment for them.

KR to be Assistant to Rooney at Birmingham

As far as I can tell, none of Birmingham City's owners have any experience of actually running a team. They're mostly just financiers (and probably not very good ones, if they think that investing in a Championship football club is a good move!)

They've brought in Tom Brady as a minority owner and leader of their advisory Board - but whilst he is universally recognized as the GOAT as a player, he's never managed a team or a club either.

If replacing John Eustace with Wayne Rooney when they're in the playoff spots is their first major tactical move......I would be getting worried if I was a Birmingham fan......

They’re going to go full Ted Lasso, aren’t they?

Brady as manager in a fish-out-of-water, folksy episode that’s fun for everyone except Bluenoses.

It could go very Terry Smith at Chester at this rate …

It worked out well for them last time maybe K-rob will get the gig 😂😂😂

It worked out well for them last time maybe K-rob will get the gig 😂😂😂
He’d go back and declare “My heart has always been with MK and Oxford should have given my plan more time. Now I will use that plan and get MK into the Premiership. Oh, is there a ladies team?”.

Much as I dislike Robinson for the collapse of the club at Oxford, I think he’d do a good job at MK.as he’s been there before and had them promoted I’m sure they’ll get some success with him again

Back
Top Bottom