National News Liz Truss - Ousted Former PM... 2.

I agree with Braverman to lock the revolving doors. This country isn’t big enough to constantly allow people to enter. We have enough people entering illegally as it is, via the seas, and Channel around the country. The fact is nobody is trying to stop them. If we were serious about bolting the doors, and taking control of our borders, We’d have the Navy out there.

Its not about being anti immigration, it’s about looking after ourselves first and foremost. Im concerned, because the larger volume of people that enter, the more overcrowded we become. We need to be strict and powerful with that message. Anyone that enters, are taken straight back to where they come from. Australia seem to manage it well. If they can do it.. so can we!

Last edited:
I agree with Braverman to lock the revolving doors. This country isn’t big enough to constantly allow people to enter. We have enough people entering illegally as it is, via the seas, and Channel around the country. The fact is nobody is trying to stop them. If we were serious about bolting the doors, and taking control of our borders, We’d have the Navy out there.

Its not about being anti immigration, it’s about looking after ourselves first and foremost. Im concerned, because the larger volume of people that enter, the more overcrowded we become. We need to be strict and powerful with that message. Anyone that enters, are taken straight back to where they come from. Australia seem to manage it well. If they can do can we!

Careful you will be labelled a xenophobic racist in 5..........4...........3..........2.............

Nothing wrong with legal migration nor having a robust system to get through, the same as many other countries.

Careful you will be labelled a xenophobic racist in 5..........4...........3..........2.............

Nothing wrong with legal migration nor having a robust system to get through, the same as many other countries.

I’m all for a legal migration. Skilled workers ie Nurses, Doctors - Positions of need. We don’t need to have people enter, that flood the lower labour market.

Xenophobic and racist, I’m anything but, if people think I am, then that’s there choice. I know I’m not and that’s what matters.

I spoke to a Bulgarian woman yesterday, and we got pretty chatty, anyway as the conversation went on, I asked what she and her partner does for a living, and she said she does house cleaning. I said what about your partner. She replied business. What sort of business, she shrugged her shoulder saying just business. I walked away thinking hmm just business. Obviously criminal activity. These are the sort of people we don’t want here. Doing things like stealing, selling drugs that ruin families.

Why not? The government should be picking the best people for the job, rather than useless brown-noses and yes men/women.

My personal belief that’s all. I’d like to see politicians in places of power that believe in Brexit. We’ve not gone down that route yet.

May remainer
Boris remainer
Truss remainer
Hunt as chancellor remainer

I could go on, they are just off the top of my head, but let’s try something different. It might just work.

I know I may of said Penny was a remainer, but she’s is the only one in the party I support that has all the leaderships qualities. I think she’s be a splendid prime minister.

So First Past The Post elections give us a strong government? Why can't people vote for who they want knowing that they will be fairly represented in Parliament, that's fairness, that to me is democracy. If a political party get 50.1% of the popular vote then they have a mandate to govern, or is that too simple?

So First Past The Post elections give us a strong government? Why can't people vote for who they want knowing that they will be fairly represented in Parliament, that's fairness, that to me is democracy. If a political party get 50.1% of the popular vote then they have a mandate to govern, or is that too simple?

We still have politicians in the commons that refuse to accept the Brexit result 52% - 48% and the public who didn’t vote for Brexit, still won’t accept it.

My personal belief that’s all. I’d like to see politicians in places of power that believe in Brexit. We’ve not gone down that route yet.

The Brexit emperor now stands in front of us, cock and balls on full display, naked as the day he was born. Yet, incredibly, despite the best efforts of Mad Liz (an out 'n out Brexiteer if ever there was one) people still refuse to accept it's all an illusion.

May remainer
Boris remainer
Truss remainer

I could go on, they are just off the top of my head, but let’s try something different. It might just work.

I know I may of said Penny was a remainer, but she’s is the only one in the party I support that has all the leaderships qualities. I think she’s be a splendid prime minister.
There isn't enough sane ones to form a quorum let alone a government.
The basic problem Boris and Truss have made is filling a cabinet with supporters not talent. You end up with a shed load of idiots. There are not that many cabinet minister quality people in the palace of Westminster to be choosy.
That is true irrespective of the party in power.

The Brexit emperor now stands in front of us, cock and balls on full display, naked as the day he was born. Yet, incredibly, despite the best efforts of Mad Liz (an out 'n out Brexiteer if ever there was one) people still refuse to accept it's all an illusion.
She was a remainer but was attracted to the Brexit project by its potential to weaken regulations and dismantle the state. She’s fucked now though along with her far right gang, so we’ll thankfully be able to forget her soon.

Just wondering when all the lefties in their echo chamber calling for elections will realise that “tax the rich” includes them.

May remainer
Boris remainer
Truss remainer

You're trying particularly hard to get bites today.

U ok hun?

The fact is at this moment in time, we are a laughing stock in the world of politics.

All this could of been prevented! A lot of it is self inflicted, craziness, and stupidity!

Back
Top Bottom