National News Liz Truss - Ousted Former PM... 2.

Surely they can't give Home Sec to Shapps. That man is a walking, talking security issue.

I mean nobody knows if his real name is Grant...or Michael....Sebastian.....or Corinne 🤷‍♂️

Fair play to the government if they are simply trying to lift the mood of the nation in these dark and testing times.

The content they are currently churning out has to be some of the best observed and on point comedy in years.

Netflix take note.

Sent an email from the wrong account........... or not happy with Government direction?
You choose!
FfcZ5_OWIAMg_MH.jpg

Sent an email from the wrong account........... or not happy with Government direction?
You choose!
View attachment 10554
"Technical infringement" 😂

I work in a regulated industry - if I sent out official documents from my personal email address to my friends or colleagues I'd be fucked. Everyone working in professional circles knows this is a serious issue.

What a muppet.

Sending an official document from personal email address - resignable offence.
Right-royally fucking up the economy while ignoring numerous warnings from senior economists - a late half-arsed apology.

Go figure. 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️

To be fair though, she was pretty shit though - most of them are.

I work in a regulated industry - if I sent out official documents from my personal email address to my friends or colleagues I'd be fucked. Everyone working in professional circles knows this is a serious issue.

What a muppet.

Sums it up well.
Sadly we might get a bigger muppet in place........ :rolleyes:

What a muppet.
If true (and it's a big if) how poor is our country's security? I have provided managed mobile device & email systems for a far less regulated/important environment - and they were managed to the point that data that had come to the device from official channels could not be sent from non-company email. And the documents had DRM which controlled who could access them. If the government is run in such a cavalier setup that the home sec can have her fascistbitch@gmail.com personal mailbox open to send whatever confidential info she chooses, then whoever is in charge of governmental security should be fired.

If true (and it's a big if) how poor is our country's security? I have provided managed mobile device & email systems for a far less regulated/important environment - and they were managed to the point that data that had come to the device from official channels could not be sent from non-company email. And the documents had DRM which controlled who could access them. If the government is run in such a cavalier setup that the home sec can have her fascistbitch@gmail.com personal mailbox open to send whatever confidential info she chooses, then whoever is in charge of governmental security should be fired.
You're familiar with Public Sector IT, right? :ROFLMAO:

She probably sent the draft to her personal email address and then forwarded it from there. And by doing so, torched every single principle of the Governements IT security and data protection policy

But holy s**t, what a security breach for ANYONE, let alone SoS and it begs the question, what else has she sent in this way and how widespread is the practice within government?

You're familiar with Public Sector IT, right? :ROFLMAO:

She probably sent the draft to her personal email address and then forwarded it from there. And by doing so, torched every single principle of the Governements IT security and data protection policy

But holy s**t, what a security breach for ANYONE, let alone SoS and it begs the question, what else has she sent in this way and how widespread is the practice within government?
Well exactly, but still.
Draft sending like that should be separated.

You choose!
View attachment 10554
Wouldn't shock me if she did it deliberately just so she can stick the knife into Truss and her burning premiership. Especially liked the bit

"The business of government relies upon people accepting responsibility for their mistakes. Pretending we haven't made mistakes, carrying on as if everyone can't see that we have made them, and hoping that things will magically come right is not serious politics. I have made a mistake; I accept responsibility; I resign."

Only bit she forgot to type was telling Truss she should do the same for absolutely trashing the country in record time.

So looks like the haunted pencil has headed off the confidence vote that was linked to fracking vote. But to do so has in effect u-turned on fracking as he has said it will go to public consultation - so that's it long grassed until after the general election (however far away that is).

She’s (Truss) won the right to be prime minister, and ever since she has gone in to number 10 it’s been blunder after blunder after blunder.

She should never of been placed there, and why the party elected her is a mystery. Penny Mourdant was the outstanding candidate for me. She would of offered stability, and that is exactly what the Conservative party needed after Boris left.

At this moment in time my party are a laughing stock, and need to get some sort of backbone, and give this country what it needs. We cannot keep going down this road of electing, and giving people powerful positions in the cabinet only to make themselves look pretty pathetic and amateurish.

I don’t believe people who wanted to remain in the EU should be given any major cabinet roles. Penny May have wanted to remain, but she is the only one that can lead the party to success, and I believe that she’s the one that the Labour Party fear should they come up against her in a General Election.

She constantly puts Starmer, Reeves, and Raynor in there places. She’s a great communicator, and she should be placed in Downing St. she is the one to lead our country. She is the one that can make Britain great again.

Wouldn't shock me if she did it deliberately just so she can stick the knife into Truss and her burning premiership. Especially liked the bit

"The business of government relies upon people accepting responsibility for their mistakes. Pretending we haven't made mistakes, carrying on as if everyone can't see that we have made them, and hoping that things will magically come right is not serious politics. I have made a mistake; I accept responsibility; I resign."

Only bit she forgot to type was telling Truss she should do the same for absolutely trashing the country in record time.

Suggestion is that Truss wanted a more liberal immigration policy - because one of the easier boosts to growth is to import a lot of cheap labour.
But Braverman, being a Trump-level anti-immigration psycho wanted to close, bolt and triple lock all the country's doors.

Whether or not this letter was then sent from a personal email deliberately or not, the main disagreement was on policy.

I find it hard to imagine a politician leaving a senior role like this instantly, without even a fight or a hint of argument, unless they've decided they don't want the job any more.

Back
Top Bottom