EFL League 1 Final Day - 12.30pm Kick Off

With Sky showing a game will mean it wont be live on ifollow in the uk even though its an earlier kickoff

Ah, there is the Topsham 10 pub crawl to do...
If it is good enough for our late Queen - "The Bridge Inn on the outskirts of Topsham is its oldest and most royal public house. The Bridge Inn is largely an 18th century building, but it is thought there was a dwelling on the site as far back as 1086. It’s where the Queen made her first official pub visit in 1998. She was presented with a crate of commemorative ale, to which she remarked that her husband would enjoy."

Some people been living under a rock for 20 years or so 😉🤣
They usually announce the KO times for last weekend of the season when the fixtures come out, not just a few weeks before.
I have booked a hotel room for the Saturday night, if I had known I would have booked it for the Friday night and booked the day off work.
I now can’t get the time off work and now debating whether I am prepared to make the long drive down from North Wales on a bank holiday weekend for a 12.30pm KO.

This is awful timing. I won't be able to watch or hear the game as I'll be flying back from Lanzarote. Will have to wait until we get back to Manchester Airport to find the result.

This is awful timing. I won't be able to watch or hear the game as I'll be flying back from Lanzarote. Will have to wait until we get back to Manchester Airport to find the result.
Don't worry it'll be a dead rubber anyway, we will be confirmed in the play-offs the week before.

As someone mentioned earlier they usually wait until now to say it's being played on the Sunday so we should be grateful it's the same day at least.

They usually announce the KO times for last weekend of the season when the fixtures come out, not just a few weeks before.
I have booked a hotel room for the Saturday night, if I had known I would have booked it for the Friday night and booked the day off work.
I now can’t get the time off work and now debating whether I am prepared to make the long drive down from North Wales on a bank holiday weekend for a 12.30pm KO.
It's not the bank holiday weekend that's the following weekend

Tickets now sold out. Will be a fantastic atmosphere on a packed terrace despite the kick off time, assuming we're still in the hunt after the next three games.

I think we will be, but that it won't be in our hands and we'll need to win and hope Lincoln drop points against Pompey (which is perfectly possible). I just can't get past the fact we've not beaten any of the top half under Des. Having said that, I do think that stat will have changed by the Exeter game, because I'm certain we'll win at least one of the three games!

Tickets now sold out. Will be a fantastic atmosphere on a packed terrace despite the kick off time, assuming we're still in the hunt after the next three games.

I think we will be, but that it won't be in our hands and we'll need to win and hope Lincoln drop points against Pompey (which is perfectly possible). I just can't get past the fact we've not beaten any of the top half under Des. Having said that, I do think that stat will have changed by the Exeter game, because I'm certain we'll win at least one of the three games!
I went abroad straight after the Burton match only to be text by a mate today who told me that the tickets were all gone.

As you can imagine I'm well pissed off as I've only missed 1 away game in 5 seasons and as we didn't sell out at Burton by around 400 I didn't think these would go by Tuesday!

I emailed the club straight away to see why there wasn't any ticket communication as we kept what we thought to be up to date by logging on to OUFC site daily and as nothing was posted i personally thought the ramp up in sales would start after the Peterborough game and this based on a win on Saturday. However, after all these away days of buying a week before a game it has shown me that my pants have been well and truly been pulled down to past my ankles...what a f*cking sight!

The club has put me on a list and the odds will be pretty good if we happen to lose the next two games lol.

I will research if I have any clients who live in Devon who may be able to secure me (+3) tickets who hopefully don't reside in Broadmoor!

I went abroad straight after the Burton match only to be text by a mate today who told me that the tickets were all gone.

As you can imagine I'm well pissed off as I've only missed 1 away game in 5 seasons and as we didn't sell out at Burton by around 400 I didn't think these would go by Tuesday!

I emailed the club straight away to see why there wasn't any ticket communication as we kept what we thought to be up to date by logging on to OUFC site daily and as nothing was posted i personally thought the ramp up in sales would start after the Peterborough game and this based on a win on Saturday. However, after all these away days of buying a week before a game it has shown me that my pants have been well and truly been pulled down to past my ankles...what a f*cking sight!

The club has put me on a list and the odds will be pretty good if we happen to lose the next two games lol.

I will research if I have any clients who live in Devon who may be able to secure me (+3) tickets who hopefully don't reside in Broadmoor!
They went on sale on 28th March, not sure you can blame the club this time.

Back
Top Bottom