Ex Player Kristaps Grebis

Lūdzu runājiet lēnāk (a big Hello in my langage!!)! hey wow!, so many good times/memories/Videos of old days (come the Yellows!). my uncle (Kristaps,latvian striker) was one of greatest in western Latvian baltic sea border region.......from ''sea to shining sea'' (lowlands of Kurzeme to paper factory of Vidzeme)!!

he was big Mancheter united fan so coming to (premier) conference division was wow (great!!). my uncle has signe Oxford shirt (signed by himself) does Oxford untd also have Kristaps Grebis shirt in clubmuseum? many Thanks and kind returns.

Any chance you could post a selfie on here of you with your uncle? It would be an awesome addition to our hall of fame.

lunch (aspic!!)., iam glad to hear of my uncle ''ducking and weaving'' so to speak (it rols off the tong!!!!). i remember at metallurgy plant my uncle (kristaps) had smelting furnace given to his honor and of his colleague (industrial accident,no legs). isthis the same in Oxford united for famous (great) players? if so what/how are plyrs shown respect?

Well I have to say your timing has been impeccable (that means very good in English my Latvian friend). I’m writing an investigative piece into your Uncle for a football magazine (Four Four Two).

Ive sent you a private message as I’d like to fly you and your uncle over to the U.K. by helicopter to discuss the furnace incident in more detail.

Check the personal message and please make sure to send over your passport details and the bank account details for me to pay you handsomely for your time.

Well I have to say your timing has been impeccable (that means very good in English my Latvian friend). I’m writing an investigative piece into your Uncle for a football magazine (Four Four Two).

Ive sent you a private message as I’d like to fly you and your uncle over to the U.K. by helicopter to discuss the furnace incident in more detail.

Check the personal message and please make sure to send over your passport details and the bank account details for me to pay you handsomely for your time.

That sounds like @Eaststandboy share selling pyramid scam..................... ?

So i'm woken up by the kids at 2.30am and find myself reading this entire thread with curiosity. That picture and reaction had me chuckling to myself for the following half hour. ? I even had a giggle when I woke up this morning. This is what fans forums are all about! Well done Mr Latvia.????

Absolute quality thread. LMAO on my lunch break here at work. Fair play whoever Latvia United is. Hats off and thanks for the laugh ?

Back
Top Bottom