Ex Player Kristaps Grebis

Lūdzu runājiet lēnāk (a big Hello in my langage!!)! hey wow!, so many good times/memories/Videos of old days (come the Yellows!). my uncle (Kristaps,latvian striker) was one of greatest in western Latvian baltic sea border region.......from ''sea to shining sea'' (lowlands of Kurzeme to paper factory of Vidzeme)!!

he was big Mancheter united fan so coming to (premier) conference division was wow (great!!). my uncle has signe Oxford shirt (signed by himself) does Oxford untd also have Kristaps Grebis shirt in clubmuseum? many Thanks and kind returns.

I don't know. I've been to the clubmusuem 7 times and still haven't managed to see all of it.

Lūdzu runājiet lēnāk (a big Hello in my langage!!)! hey wow!, so many good times/memories/Videos of old days (come the Yellows!). my uncle (Kristaps,latvian striker) was one of greatest in western Latvian baltic sea border region.......from ''sea to shining sea'' (lowlands of Kurzeme to paper factory of Vidzeme)!!

he was big Mancheter united fan so coming to (premier) conference division was wow (great!!). my uncle has signe Oxford shirt (signed by himself) does Oxford untd also have Kristaps Grebis shirt in clubmuseum? many Thanks and kind returns.
Do you know my hairdresser Diana, from Riga? I believe Latvian girls are very beautiful?

You cynical old bunch!
Embrace the diversity that someone has tracked us down and wishes to recount the meteoric international career of their Uncle.

And remember it isn`t the shortest career as an OUFC player............................................

'Uncle' Grebis should have his name on the wall of fame season by season squad player boards ..... in the concourse under SSL

You cynical old bunch!
Embrace the diversity that someone has tracked us down and wishes to recount the meteoric international career of their Uncle.

And remember it isn`t the shortest career as an OUFC player............................................

Are you new to the internet? ;)

Google translate: Lūdzu, runājiet lēnāk = please speak more slowly

:sneaky:

Last year there was a United shirt with Mehmeti on the back in the charity shop in Walton Street. Didn't last long

We wouldnt want to insult your uncle by just having his shirt alongside lesser standard players in our history. Im sure Roy Burton, Joey Beauchamp, Ron Atkinson and Matt Elliott would be embarrased to even be compared. When youve achieved what Kristaps has, its time to start naming lounges.

We wouldnt want to insult your uncle by just having his shirt alongside lesser standard players in our history. Im sure Roy Burton, Joey Beauchamp, Ron Atkinson and Matt Elliott would be embarrased to even be compared. When youve achieved what Kristaps has, its time to start naming lounges.
Maybe 'saving' Grebis, to use to name the currently unbuilt West Stand? ;)

Back
Top Bottom