General KPC Parish Council Meeting 7/9/23

There is a regular below-the-line poster on most OM stadium stories by the name of 'Ferretmeister' which is rather close to her Twitter handle. Is it her? If so, there's a treasure trove of predeterminism there.

As though it needs saying again, how is this in any way having a neutral position? Do OCC and CDC keep a log of what he says and does on other council matters that he's involved with? He had the gall to say that OCC were predetermined on this and his view always been set in stone.

I know the stadium is priority and getting that would be the cake but to see Chester V lose all his little fiefdoms as well would be a massive cherry on it.
Yes, I've noticed this and have been told that it's Mawson. These people think we're stupid, and that they are soooooooo clever.

My badly made point being , as well as emailing County council cabinet members, IF you live in the Shire and your own County Councillor isn't a cabinet member, maybe email them individually too, and before 13th Sept, in advance of the Survey discussion meeting
I did that about 6 weeks ago and she still hasn’t replied. Yet she can use the derogatory term people moaning through the jungle drums in about monthly newsletter

I did that about 6 weeks ago and she still hasn’t replied. Yet she can use the derogatory term people moaning through the jungle drums in about monthly newsletter
email her again, politely reminding her she will be discussing the survey on sept 13th , ask her to support the majority of the surveys wishes - to instruct the cabinet to progress to the next stage on sept 19th

be persistent (and polite)

Mawson likes to politicise any Football related issues as something that is going to happen at Oxford.
That’s like me saying she’s should resign like the ex-Green leader Siân Berry, who left because she was afraid the party was not continuing to embrace the principles of listening and solidarity when minority groups are singled out for attack. Mawson is attacking and appears to be one of these Green members, who will stoop to gutter politics to obtain her goals. Posting things that take place at Wembley Stadium have no bearing whatsoever on Oxford United‘s application and it is downright corrupt for a politician to do so.

She should step away from CDC.

Mawson likes to politicise any Football related issues as something that is going to happen at Oxford.
That’s like me saying she’s should resign like the ex-Green leader Siân Berry, who left because she was afraid the party was not continuing to embrace the principles of listening and solidarity when minority groups are singled out for attack. Mawson is attacking and appears to be one of these Green members, who will stoop to gutter politics to obtain her goals. Posting things that take place at Wembley Stadium have no bearing whatsoever on Oxford United‘s application and it is downright corrupt for a politician to do so.

She should step away from CDC.
Mawson, Ward and Middleton , IMO not one of whom are real Greens- they're all infiltrators using the local Kidlington Green party to further their one issue agenda

Back
Top Bottom