General KPC Parish Council Meeting 7/9/23

Got a link Sarge?

Trying to say that it is poor number of fans responding to the survey and now highlighting the sport England statement.

Amazing how they don’t mention the lack of numbers that voted against it in their pointless poll.

Now saying loads of games are on Tuesday nights or Sundays including the last game of the season. I wish they would do their research, 6 home games are on Tuesdays (excluding Boxing Day) and the last game of the season is on a Saturday this season!

Not quite the 3rd of games they claim.

Now saying loads of games are on Tuesday nights or Sundays including the last game of the season. I wish they would do their research, 6 home games are on Tuesdays (excluding Boxing Day) and the last game of the season is on a Saturday this season!

So nearly a third, but so what? What difference does that make? If anything midweek games have smaller crowds so less disruption. And the Tuesday games tend to be in the winter, what with football being a winter sport, when most sensible people are in the warmth of home.

Research isn't their strong point even with easy to get public information. They seem to prefer making it up just like the Stadium picture.

So nearly a third, but so what? What difference does that make? If anything midweek games have smaller crowds so less disruption. And the Tuesday games tend to be in the winter, what with football being a winter sport, when most sensible people are in the warmth of home.
It’s just another line they are trying to use to scare monger people.

They are either very ill-informed, stupid or just plainly ignoring the actual facts.

Who gives a toss what they think? They have nothing to do with the stadium now. They have no say.

The online aspect of their meetings is a waste of time. The sound quality is too poor to hear anything.

Let them shout into their echo chamber.

Back
Top Bottom