General Kabongo Tshimanga

We should sign this guy at all cost he will be the next Henry landers if we don’t sign him 😁

The poor bloke suffered a horrible leg injury today and was stretchered off.

Not good at all. I hope he has a speedy recovery.

The poor bloke suffered a horrible leg injury today and was stretchered off.

Not good at all. I hope he has a speedy recovery.

Broken Leg apparently. Shame he was having a great season.

Bookmakers have already been paying out on him for top scorer oh dear.

Seen on Twatter fans from other clubs ie Stockport and Notts County laughing and celebrating it. Strange place is social media especially Twatter.

Seen on Twatter fans from other clubs ie Stockport and Notts County laughing and celebrating it. Strange place is social media especially Twatter.
Celebrating someone breaking their leg... doesnt say much about humanity.

And a lot criticise this very forum on Twitter.... Yet seem to ignore all the crap posted on that!

Up in Manchester visiting the oldest lad.
Just been out with a load of Stockport lads. Who’ve just came back from the game against Swindon. Said 2 very poor sides
Not impressed with Kyle wootton who they signed, and we we’re supposedly looking at.
But said tshimanga was the Haaland of the national league, and wished they’d signed him.

Up in Manchester visiting the oldest lad.
Just been out with a load of Stockport lads. Who’ve just came back from the game against Swindon. Said 2 very poor sides
Not impressed with Kyle wootton who they signed, and we we’re supposedly looking at.
But said tshimanga was the Haaland of the national league, and wished they’d signed him.
Presumably there until January given his injury but if he returns to his form of 2021 he’ll surely be picked up by someone at our level.

Presumably there until January given his injury but if he returns to his form of 2021 he’ll surely be picked up by someone at our level.
Peterborough most likely. They have a good track record with strikers, except for non Lge goal machine Ricky Miller. They sold Matt Godden which was also a mistake.

As you say, real shame we didn’t Persue Shayne lavery
Kofi Balmer, Trai Hume are 2 north of the border we should seriously be watching.
A year or two to late for Stephen Fallon, Jamie Mcgonigle Caolan Marron Rhys Marshall and Michael O’Connor or we would maybe be in the same position as Joel Cooper
Linfields Cammy Palmer, Cormac Austin and John McGovern at Newry are worth keeping a eye on.
Lee Bonis is not in Laverys league but is doing pretty well at portadown.
Down south
Sligo have Jonny Kenny good young forward, and the likes off John Mahon, Lewis Banks and Niall Morahan.
Bohemians have Dawson Devoy, Andy Lyons, Tyreke Wilson and Ross Tierney but hes off to somewhere like Motherwell in January.
Eion Toal at Derry younger version of Elliott Moore.
Danny Mandroiu at Shamrock who scored for Brighton against us a couple of years back.
Also Neil Farrugia is coming back from a long term hamstring problem,
Looks like Jack Byrne is going back after signing for McCarthy in Cyprus.
But Brian Maher at Bray maybe one to keep a eye on
Update on some young Irish players
Balmer to Palace
Hume to Sunderland
Kenny to Celtic
Mahon to St Johnstone
Devoy to MK
Lyons to Blackpool
Tierney to Motherwell
Toal to Bolton
Mandroiu to Lincoln
Austin to Palace

Bonis to Larne
Maher to Derry
Marron to Dungannon

I read that he was going to Birmingham ,but failed his medical , I think it was in The Athletic

I read that he was going to Birmingham ,but failed his medical , I think it was in The Athletic
Not sure of the reasons, but yes his move to Birmingham was pulled at the last minute.

I watched him play on Saturday, for Chesterfield at Maidstone. He was on the bench, as he's coming back from his broken leg last season, but came on for about 25 minutes. Maidstone have an artificial surface and play a horrible brand of direct football, getting in the face of the opposition and denying them time or space. However Tshimanga made an immediate impact with his movement, and had one chance which he put away with some style. Much stronger physically than I was expecting, and definitely one we should be monitoring (probably are?) but I don't think he'd come cheap now as Chesterfield have money so won't give him away for a song.

Back
Top Bottom