General Kabongo Tshimanga

Blackpool got a young PL striker on loan and it helped them get promoted.
How much did Blackpool sell him on for ?
Admittedly the money they earn through promotion may be far higher than his potential fee
You have one of our youngsters who hasn't played mens football or very little of it but highly thought of, or a PL academy kid in the same position, IMO play our well thought of youngster, give him a chance if he does well we reap the rewards.

Admittedly the money they earn through promotion may be far higher than his potential fee
You have one of our youngsters who hasn't played mens football or very little of it but highly thought of, or a PL academy kid in the same position, IMO play our well thought of youngster, give him a chance if he does well we reap the rewards.

They didn’t

They'd have got £6m from League monies at least. He was the reason they got promoted as their form improved immensely after he signed. He also tore our defence apart in the 1st leg of the play offs.

If we could get Sims to help us go up I am not sure any supporter would disagree.
Anybody who comes in whether from our youth team or PL need to be ready and good enough.

If you are looking for a loan striker that has played at the level, scored regularly, has played in the championship and has few minutes so far this season so could possibly be available …Tyler Walker
He is the one to get on fifa 2016, for what it's worth

You mean ‘if he hasn’t’, I’m sure. Presumably the club will be aware of all the players touted around on here

Yes. For clarity I do.

Poor choice of words on my part although I'm not sure grammatically incorrect.

I’m sure he has been looked at with his goal scoring achievements but maybe there is something missing that would make him capable in L1.

No service, no way to judge if he is a threat. How woeful is the commentary

Striker. Only needs to score.

I'd like to see the pseudo-Manc rich boy train set derailed, tho.

Back
Top Bottom