Ex Player Jordan Graham

I would love to keep him.
He hasn't been as good as he was last time, but he has only started playing regularly after a bad injury.
He has shown in glimpses what quality he has and as somebody else suggested opponents often put 2 on him.
Kashi and Graham need to be top of the list if loanees we try to keep.

I would love to keep him.
He hasn't been as good as he was last time, but he has only started playing regularly after a bad injury.
He has shown in glimpses what quality he has and as somebody else suggested opponents often put 2 on him.
Kashi and Graham need to be top of the list if loanees we try to keep.

Kashi is not on loan I don’t think. Jordan’s slight dip may be that he has been on the right. He seems much happier on the left where he has options. Agree- hope we can keep both.

Kashi is not on loan I don’t think. Jordan’s slight dip may be that he has been on the right. He seems much happier on the left where he has options. Agree- hope we can keep both.

Kashi is a loan. We can only have 5 in the match day squad from: Carruthers, Garbutt, Sinclair, Kashi, Graham, Browne

Kashi is a loan. We can only have 5 in the match day squad from: Carruthers, Garbutt, Sinclair, Kashi, Graham, Browne
At the moment it looks like Carruthers is the loan that has to make way

Nobody on here seems to have commented on Jordan Graham being sent back to his parent club ?

KR said Graham and Carruthers won’t be involved in the Luton match...wants to focus on players that may have a future here next season

Ah ok, sounds fair enough I guess, was always a long shot JG staying next season, hopefully might have a chance with Browne then.

Graham, not surprisingly, non-committal about his future. Sounds like he hasn’t given up hope of breaking into Wolves first team. I suppose we should accept that we’re probably regarded as a stepping stone, the boy is rightly still ambitious

Has he not watched Wolves this season?

Seems sensible to me really - if he isn't going to be here, why play him? If you aren't going to play him, save a couple of week's wages. A bit of a shame he's not staying, although I think he's looked progressively less interested in the last few week - if he knew he wasn't staying that might explain why (although, compare and contrast with Curtis Nelson!). As for Carruthers: the few times I saw him I wasn't very impressed (although match fitness might have had more than a little to do with that), and he played so infrequently that I don't think he will be missed.

I doubt, Mr Hero, we will save the wages - I suspect we still have to pay them.
However, I think it doesn't help squad morale (and our chances of retaining the services of those we are interested in) to keep around the club those who have no desire to play for us next year.
Agreed Graham will get nowhere near the Wolves first team at the moment. Probably seeking at Championship loan, but could be lucky to get one. May depend on what happened between him and Lambert at Ipswich.

I doubt, Mr Hero, we will save the wages - I suspect we still have to pay them.
However, I think it doesn't help squad morale (and our chances of retaining the services of those we are interested in) to keep around the club those who have no desire to play for us next year.
Agreed Graham will get nowhere near the Wolves first team at the moment. Probably seeking at Championship loan, but could be lucky to get one. May depend on what happened between him and Lambert at Ipswich.
Didn’t he have a falling out with Lambert? My guess is he’ll end up on loan somewhere like Luton or possibly Reading.

The reality is, Graham has only played over 10 games in a season once before (15/16) and is on 16 for us this season. At 24, he has played now more than 40 matches...he has the appearance record of a 19 year old.

Would someone in the Championship want him? He can carry the ball and provides plenty of crosses, but can do as Browne did at the weekend?

If someone in league 1 can pick him up, give him a full pre season and plenty of minutes you may see a decent player...if his body holds. Have said before and will say again, if there is a chance of getting Browne full time then we should, he is by far the better of the two.

Back
Top Bottom