Ex Player Jodi Jones

Yeah I didn’t word my post very well. There will be a basic wage but structured so that there is significant increase based on appearances I would’ve thought.
Perhaps greater bonuses on 'international' appearances too? Played by his agent. Tongue in cheek.

He was warming up on the pitch today along with Golding even though neither was in the matchday squad

Jodi Jones isn’t in Karl’s plans. Bit pointless talking about him whilst Karl is manager.

So Jones is good enough for an international squad, but not good enough for KR.
Why give him a contact if he’s not up to it?

Another game that cried out for his involvement. Our whole strategy seems to be missing a player like him - a ball carrier that can cause panic and has an end product.

I can’t connect the dots with Karl’s woe-is-us act when he’s got a player there who offers a lot of what we’re missing. Meanwhile he’s happy to field players who are totally anonymous for several games in succession.

I really hate this particular situation.

Is he fit? Is Gorrin fit? Is Smyth fit? Will we ever see these players play? Could add Anderson to this soon.

Absolutely mental last two transfer windows when you look at it, Robinson could of been pissed and Charlied off his nut for the entirety of both and it wouldn’t of thrown up a weirder, more dysfunctional squad.

Is he fit? Is Gorrin fit? Is Smyth fit? Will we ever see these players play? Could add Anderson to this soon.

Absolutely mental last two transfer windows when you look at it, Robinson could of been pissed and Charlied off his nut for the entirety of both and it wouldn’t of thrown up a weirder, more dysfunctional squad.

Jones & Smyth are fully fit. They’re just not in favour with the manager. Like I said, I’ll be very surprised if they aren’t sold in January.

Gorrin isn’t fit. I honestly think he was given a reduced one year deal as Karl didn’t want to go after another CDM as proven over the years.

For a player who was apparently not fit enough to travel to Plymouth four days ago, Jones managed to do both a full warm up and additional shuttle running session just fine prior to the game today. No sign of being withdrawn from the Malta squad, either.

Huh.

Jones & Smyth are fully fit. They’re just not in favour with the manager. Like I said, I’ll be very surprised if they aren’t sold in January.

Gorrin isn’t fit. I honestly think he was given a reduced one year deal as Karl didn’t want to go after another CDM as proven over the years.

What have they done to fall so badly out of favour? It can’t be lack of effort, he plays Bodin.

With Gorrin injured Smyth could be useful in the holding role, with no other right winger Jones could have a run to Wes what he can do.

Why the hell were their loans torpedoed at the last moment a couple of weeks back AF?
Anderson already looks like he's headed for the bomb squad too
It's a madhouse

He's a genuinely good, exciting player. Fragile but no doubt about his talent. Kinda exactly what this turgid, predictable team needs right now.
Seems like we signed him on a cheap contract to then sell in January for a tidy sum.

In a season where we’ve been crying out for pace and width, the apparent freezing out of Jodie Jones is very odd indeed.

I get it that he mat not be 100% fit, but he did play in the preseason friendlies, so there must be a reasonable degree of match fitness.

Yesterday‘s match was the perfect opportunity for Jones to make an appearance from the subs bench with 20 mins to go to try and get something from the game. we had nothing to lose at the time.

It wonder what his mate Marcus Browne thinks of the situation? It can’t be good for team morale.

Seems like we signed him on a cheap contract to then sell in January for a tidy sum.

He never plays so is unlikely to go for a fee, whatever the plan was it seems to have gone out of the window with his falling out with Robinson.

This situation with JJ is weird it's almost like KR is saying I'm boss you do as I say he could have loaned him out but pulled the plug at the last minute why ? Was that to make a point surely he can't be any worse than bodin who OMG this person does absolutely f**k all