Ex Player Jodi Jones

He never plays so is unlikely to go for a fee, whatever the plan was it seems to have gone out of the window with his falling out with Robinson.
It’s a complete mystery to me because he must be staring down the barrel of a gun with the owners right now. He needs everybody. Talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face.

Karl appears happier to continue to lose points than swallow his pride on this particular situation. JJ might not fix all our problems but it’s one less question in his direction. This is not the mindset of a good leader in any business.

So, I sacrificed myself for your greater good and watched the first half. I will not be doing so for the second half...I would rather be given a full-body massage by a man with a cheese grater than watch anymore!

Positives...well it gives us all hope we can be international footballers I suppose. And the stadium is nice (I was there a few years back).
Negatives....VAR controversy makes the game burst (!) into life with a penalty and red card that I didn't even think was a foul at first.

As to Jones (sorry, "Felice Jones" according to his shirt)...touched the ball about five times. Of which three were heavy passes that went out for a goal kick or throw. Played out on the left and quite honestly was completely anonymous. What I can say though, is he is fit (and fairly nippy, if with absolutely zero danger, touch, poise or passing ability).

So, I sacrificed myself for your greater good and watched the first half. I will not be doing so for the second half...I would rather be given a full-body massage by a man with a cheese grater than watch anymore!

Positives...well it gives us all hope we can be international footballers I suppose. And the stadium is nice (I was there a few years back).
Negatives....VAR controversy makes the game burst (!) into life with a penalty and red card that I didn't even think was a foul at first.

As to Jones (sorry, "Felice Jones" according to his shirt)...touched the ball about five times. Of which three were heavy passes that went out for a goal kick or throw. Played out on the left and quite honestly was completely anonymous. What I can say though, is he is fit (and fairly nippy, if with absolutely zero danger, touch, poise or passing ability).
Concur that he hasn't been mentioned in dispatches...on live feed/text....have the Sky Blues lulled us into a false sense of optimism..still match sharpness to come??

Subbed at half time , that is pretty shocking for that to have happened. Must be injured or very, very poor.

Subbed at half time , that is pretty shocking for that to have happened. Must be injured or very, very poor.

Nope. He was pretty standard. Didn’t do anything wrong but didn’t stand out. Might have been pre planned. Was playing very wide left, almost a wing back at times.

Malta right wing back ‘Mbong’ only player who looked of high quality.

Was playing very wide left, almost a wing back at times.

giphy.gif

Maybe you were watching our game against Swansea on repeat by mistake?

Nope. He was pretty standard. Didn’t do anything wrong but didn’t stand out. Might have been pre planned. Was playing very wide left, almost a wing back at times.

Malta right wing back ‘Mbong’ only player who looked of high quality.
Concur about Mbong. Some nice stuff from him. High quality is stretching it a tad though, I think Oxford City would get a result against either of these teams.

Glad I didn’t watch the match well I suppose should have as I doubt whether I will see Jones plays again

Judging by this, he is not the answer to our problems. pretty shocking statistics.

Attachments

• D5217ACB-4C41-42BF-BAD4-EA352112B52F.jpeg
    D5217ACB-4C41-42BF-BAD4-EA352112B52F.jpeg
    248.8 KB · Views: 54
Judging by this, he is not the answer to our problems. pretty shocking statistics.
Well let's not judge him by 45 minutes of football then after he has had absolutely no recent game time, following a decent pre season.

Either he is better than he looked tonight, or the staff who watched him (and signed him up) in preseason have had a stinker. I really hope it's the former, we need all the reinforcements we can get.