International News Israel Palestine conflict

I apologize unreservedly to everyone else that I’m even rising to this. I made my point very clearly. It doesn’t need adding to.

The fact that you’ve responded with inarticulate anger and repetition doesn’t require me to respond further.

For the record i studied this as part of my degree which was in politics and international relations from a relatively decent institution. And I travelled extensively through the Palestinian Territories. I’m politically neutral when it comes to apportioning blame. But I will raise my eyebrows on here when I see absurd radical subjective statements.

Well done on your education.
Not really sure which absurd radical statement I made. Everything that I said is freely available here, in mainstream news ( maybe not in the states) I haven’t at any point suggested that this is Israel’s fault. If I’m mistaken in any of the facts I laid out please direct me properly. I am open to debate what I have written. If you disagree so fervently with me why not properly debate it?
Was I wrong in my understanding of how long did it take the IDF to respond on October 7th ? Should we not question how Hamas got over the boarder in such an organised fashion? Have I misunderstood the position of the prime minister and the government of Israel? Is it not an ultra right wing coalition? Did the prime minister of Israel not have a lot of allegations against him?
What were the factors for the strike on Israel from the Iranians?

At no point have I sided with Hamas and iran on anything. What they did was evil and the way that they have treated their own people is equally disgusting. Because I believe that one side in this slaughter is diabolical doesn’t mean that the other ( Israel) is coming out of it looking good.

I’m asking for a debate. You suggesting that somehow you’ve responded ( you didn’t you just went down the “ignore him he’s stupid wrong and somehow racist/ anti semitic” route)

I mean you could just do the I’m with stupid and a couple of emojis if you like.