International News East Palestine, Ohio

Seems absolutely mental, I saw on Twitter some woman’s chickens have died and there are fish dying in the lakes and stuff, if I saw that kind of stuff happening absolutely zero chance I would be sticking around

Seems absolutely mental, I saw on Twitter some woman’s chickens have died and there are fish dying in the lakes and stuff, if I saw that kind of stuff happening absolutely zero chance I would be sticking around
It seems almost fake, as it has hardly been mentioned in the media.

I am hearing "worse than Chernobyl" being mentioned.

“An increased risk of a rare form of liver cancer (hepatic angiosarcoma), as well as primary liver cancer (hepatocellular carcinoma), brain and lung cancers, lymphoma, and leukemia."

Potential symptoms of exposure to the fumes, and a nice picture someone took from a plane
1676466663991.jpeg

Anyone seen the film Dark Waters??

It's a true story about DuPont polluting drinking water with the harmful chemical PFOA and killing animals and people. Whole thing covered up.

This seems like a similar thing, but worse.

It's been reported widely on US media over the last couple of days. Which is very weird, because the accident happened on February 3rd.

It seems like they tried their very hardest to cover it up, and almost got away with it.

I wouldn't want to own any part of Norfolk Southern now. The reports coming out about their business practises make pretty ugly reading. Maximizing profits whilst reducing spend on worker and public safety. I hope the inevitable barrage of lawsuits sends them out of operation......

Back
Top Bottom