Holmes

I have to say being an exile here in france and watching on iplayer just a couple of things ...holmes for me is far and away our best player ... I cant wait for baptiste to get back ... or whyte for that matter ... smith is out of his depth but I think could do ok given the right management at lower level for a while...8 games unbeaten...hanson I think is a bit hit and miss we will see.....

Think its worth noting before s**t gets stirred over what is ostensibly nothing that I imagine KR is the reason Holmes is even here in the first place. There must have been a fair few L1 clubs interested if it was made clear he was available on loan in the summer, so presumably he chose to come here because of his good relationship and history with KR.

Think its worth noting before s**t gets stirred over what is ostensibly nothing that I imagine KR is the reason Holmes is even here in the first place. There must have been a fair few L1 clubs interested if it was made clear he was available on loan in the summer, so presumably he chose to come here because of his good relationship and history with KR.

I think that’s pretty clear!

Holmes said as much in one of his first interviews.

It'd defo be much better if we were to get players in that were happy to be taken off and not at all be a bit pissed off about it.

Did you notice him do anything before that? I think even James Henry himself would admit he had a poor game yesterday.

When Gillingham broke at pace on us when we had a corner and it looked as though we were going to get outnumbered wasn't Henry one of two of our players who bust a gut, ran almost the length of the field and did a bit of the type of defending that helps win games?

It'd defo be much better if we were to get players in that were happy to be taken off and not at all be a bit pissed off about it.

Well he hasn’t seemed bothered when taken off before. Maybe this time he wanted to stay on that bit longer and that’s what made him angry or he was thinking about his impending treatment!

Well he hasn’t seemed bothered when taken off before. Maybe this time he wanted to stay on that bit longer and that’s what made him angry or he was thinking about his impending treatment!

Or maybe he was thinking if there would ever be a boy born who could swim as fast as a shark.

I love this pretending we know what Ricky Holmes thinks game.

No one was worrying about it until you started making up shite!!

Come on now, we all know exactly what Holmes was thinking when taken off on Saturday. I mean we have to find something to have a go at Robinson for even if we did win...

Come on now, we all know exactly what Holmes was thinking when taken off on Saturday. I mean we have to find something to have a go at Robinson for even if we did win...

I wasn’t having a go at Robinson, I was just commenting on what I saw.

I see the cult are in force. I suppose you’re all jealous that Charlie and co are doing well at the moment.

When Gillingham broke at pace on us when we had a corner and it looked as though we were going to get outnumbered wasn't Henry one of two of our players who bust a gut, ran almost the length of the field and did a bit of the type of defending that helps win games?
The thing is Paul, this is a part of Henrys game that gets missed, most seem to think Henry was off his game Saturday but didn't see the defensive duties covering in front of Sam Long.
Sam had a decent game because of the cover Henry gave him, that is the way the team are set up keep a clean sheet first and foremost.

Back
Top Bottom