Henry Landers(striker)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t believe this guy is such an amazing goal scorer yet not even Oxford City have picked him yet.

Or maybe they have heard that he is holding out for a big move to OUFC that there is no point. Maybe they have seen his agent (his best mate’s girlfriend’s cousin’s dad) do all he can to get the deal across the line on this forum in the hope that someone with any actual authority reads this website and passes on his details.

I can’t believe this guy is such an amazing goal scorer yet not even Oxford City have picked him yet.

Or maybe they have heard that he is holding out for a big move to OUFC that there is no point. Maybe they have seen his agent (his best mate’s girlfriend’s cousin’s dad) do all he can to get the deal across the line on this forum in the hope that someone with any actual authority reads this website and passes on his details.
Did play for 2 Seasons at youth level. .scored over 100 Goals..and followed the management to North Leigh. .I wish the lad all the best and maybe prove some of the idiots on here wrong. .

Did play for 2 Seasons at youth level. .scored over 100 Goals..and followed the management to North Leigh. .I wish the lad all the best and maybe prove some of the idiots on here wrong. .

Always a good move to refer to those looking to support your boy in the future as idiots!

165 posts about a kid that Oxford either know off, but aren't interested, or don't know about and no one has bothered to send one email to the recruitment team. I actually wish the kid all the best, and don't mean to mock him. But you've had 14 posts on here, oxfordfan1 has 27, all of which are telling us about how good this lad is. But what difference will that make? Contact the club, or support him in having a successful career at a lower level. But calling us all idiots really won't help anyone.

Always a good move to refer to those looking to support your boy in the future as idiots!

165 posts about a kid that Oxford either know off, but aren't interested, or don't know about and no one has bothered to send one email to the recruitment team. I actually wish the kid all the best, and don't mean to mock him. But you've had 14 posts on here, oxfordfan1 has 27, all of which are telling us about how good this lad is. But what difference will that make? Contact the club, or support him in having a successful career at a lower level. But calling us all idiots really won't help anyone.
Tbh mate it’s getting a bit boring now.

Does this chap think that the forum members sign the players or something? Very odd...
would think by bigging him up on here he thinks it will get back to the club whereas contacting them directly (as suggested numerous times) would be the more sensible option

ps - loving the username. gong are one of my favourites

Last edited:
would think by bigging him up on here he thinks it will get back to the club whereas contacting them directly (as suggested numerous times) would be the more sensible option

ps - loving the username. gong are one of my favourites

If he isn't one of the 2 continually bigging himself up and I have no reason to believe he is then if I was Henry Landers then I would be embarrassed how this thread keeps getting resurrected.

This thread just gets better and better, I watched the North Leigh v Oxford City game, if I was a league 2 or maybe league 1 club, I would sign OCFC Tishimanga he has scored goals consistently at two levels above this lad and is known to KR,and has more pro club environment experience and has now been called up to the England C side, good strikers score against good defenders, unfortunately the other night Landers didn't, maybe get Landers fanclub to send his video montage to Fairclough the England C manager ??

Without being disrespectful, why haven't another club picked him up from conference south or something?

Without being disrespectful, why haven't another club picked him up from conference south or something?
I hate to say I told you so but I believe he will be signed shortly sadly not by his hometown club oufc which is a shame to be fair, we’re crying out for strikers

The bore fest continues....

He’s not good enough so get over it. Go and pester the scummers on the TownEnd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom