Henry Landers(striker)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t really understand the hostility. I quite like to hear how local players are doing. If people aren’t interested they don’t have to read it do they?

Possibly because here is not the right place to tell us every time he scores and telling us that OUFC should sign him.He has made his point just a few times but its the club he should be telling if he believes so much in this fellow

Do people remember Paddy Hogan and the goals he used to score in the league of Ireland and does anyone remember the goals he scored for the U’s? Cos I certainly can’t.

Let sign him up because some fool who thinks he’s Ferguson has told ya too ??? what a plonka

Maybe he can play for Aylesbury ducks ? that’s his level of football tbh

This lad just keeps on scoring I was at the game today, scored another 2 cracking goals I think he’s upto 21 all told this season so far the goals are on the north Leigh Twitter take a peak ??
I was there too. Free kick was sublime.

Yes I agree I think he will go elsewhere if I’m honest, shame though good striker all round play is excellent.
I feel he needs to prove himself at higher non-league levels and even then I cant see OUFC taking a serious look...

Do people remember Paddy Hogan and the goals he used to score in the league of Ireland and does anyone remember the goals he scored for the U’s? Cos I certainly can’t.
don’t remember him but remember Patrick Hoban ?

I feel he needs to prove himself at higher non-league levels and even then I cant see OUFC taking a serious look...
Why?
How do you know they haven't had a look,?
Natbs ryey have decided that he won't make it in League 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom