Henry Landers(striker)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This lad just keeps on scoring I was at the game today, scored another 2 cracking goals I think he’s upto 21 all told this season so far the goals are on the north Leigh Twitter take a peak ??

This lad just keeps on scoring I was at the game today, scored another 2 cracking goals I think he’s upto 21 all told this season so far the goals are on the north Leigh Twitter take a peak ??
My little boy scored 21 in the back garden this afternoon!!! Although in fairness the dog was having a mare in goal!!!! But sign him up anyway!!

Have you told the club about him yet?

Or are you just going to post on here about how brilliant he is?
No I haven’t as someone said they already knew of him, I’m just interested in our club not missing out on local talent and making fellow fans aware of him most of you on here don’t rate him but hey ho

No I haven’t as someone said they already knew of him, I’m just interested in our club not missing out on local talent and making fellow fans aware of him most of you on here don’t rate him but hey ho

Never said I didn’t rate him. Just wanted to make sure that you did something about informing the club rather than whinging about the situation.

More voices could make them take another look. You don’t seem bothered about doing that though.

Never said I didn’t rate him. Just wanted to make sure that you did something about informing the club rather than whinging about the situation.

More voices could make them take another look. You don’t seem bothered about doing that though.
Yes I agree I think he will go elsewhere if I’m honest, shame though good striker all round play is excellent.

Have you not got something better to do with your day than make comments like above? My son scored 21 goals in the garden with a dog in goal how old are you pal?
45!

Look, I'm all up for promoting local talent but scoring for North Leigh, Bicester Town, Abingdon United or in the back garden are entirely pointless unless you go through the right channels to make the club aware. The fact that every week you coming on bigging the boy up for winning a corner or whatever is getting slightly embarrassing when you say that you've not even contacted the club.

Bigging him up for winning a corner???? ok, I’m not on here every week I went to the game today I think he scored a brace the week before 2 today both screamers it’s not a fluke at any level if your consistently scoring.

Bigging him up for winning a corner???? ok, I’m not on here every week I went to the game today I think he scored a brace the week before 2 today both screamers it’s not a fluke at any level if your consistently scoring.
Tell that to my boy!!! One of his goals this afternoon came off the trampoline and wrong footed the dog!!!

Anyway, I'm sure you'll feed this all through to the club and I look forward to seeing him play for us next season!

Tell that to my boy!!! One of his goals this afternoon came off the trampoline and wrong footed the dog!!!

Anyway, I'm sure you'll feed this all through to the club and I look forward to seeing him play for us next season!
Someone should feed you to the dog goodbye

So why weren’t you at the Bescot stadium cheering the mighty yellows?

I don’t really understand the hostility. I quite like to hear how local players are doing. If people aren’t interested they don’t have to read it do they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom