Henry Landers(striker)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I once won reserve team player of the year at Bladon so do I get a professional contract?

I look forward to this thread remaining open for weekly updates of Maidenheads meteoric rise to the Championship with Henry leading the charge.

Alan Devonshire has moved quickly to bring in the Magpies first signing of the summer with 18 year old Henry Landers joining from Oxfordshire based Southern League Division 1 Central outfit North Leigh.

Henry signed a contract this morning at York Road and Chief Scout Lee Devonshire was delighted to get his man: "Henry is someone who locally we as a club have been aware of for a number of years. He has really had a strong season this season in men's football at North Leigh. His goals were instrumental in North Leigh's escape from relegation. He is a goalscoring attacking midfield player with a bright future and one we feel will benefit from our new training model."

Alan Devonshire has moved quickly to bring in the Magpies first signing of the summer with 18 year old Henry Landers joining from Oxfordshire based Southern League Division 1 Central outfit North Leigh.

Henry signed a contract this morning at York Road and Chief Scout Lee Devonshire was delighted to get his man: "Henry is someone who locally we as a club have been aware of for a number of years. He has really had a strong season this season in men's football at North Leigh. His goals were instrumental in North Leigh's escape from relegation. He is a goalscoring attacking midfield player with a bright future and one we feel will benefit from our new training model."

Good luck to him. Out of interest are we allowed to know which champ club offered him a trial ? Be interesting to know who’s scouting on our doorstep

How about a Billy Kee from Accrington? He’d surely get a few

20+ goals from an attacking midfielder in a poor team, at 18! First year in men's football = HUGE potential. :)
Zzzzzzzzzzz
Please can we close this thread
Suggest that Henry's Dad/Grandad sets up a FB page for Henry. Then anyone who is interested (i.e. no-one) can join....

Sick of reading this sycophantic B*****s. While I wish any prospective player every success in securing a professional contract, this non-event has run its course.
Do the kid a massive favour and stop writing your special brand of dog-eared bullshit. If he is anywhere near good enough then he won’t need your seemingly endless dumbass promotion.

Well I think we've dodged a bullet and will rue an opportunity missed.

I have to admit its amazing and v funny that a thread about a step 7 player can last so long. I must stop posting. Pls close. I need my life back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom