Henry Landers(striker)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this time this bloomin' thread's title has had his position down incorrectly!!?? ? It only came into existence because we were desperate for a striker at the time, so many posts we could have been spared of lol

After 16 pages perhaps whether we've watched this obviously talented young man should be a question for the 55 minute forum on Radox on Thursday?

Then close the thread .....

After 16 pages perhaps whether we've watched this obviously talented young man should be a question for the 55 minute forum on Radox on Thursday?

Then close the thread .....

So Karl the first question of the five minute forum.
Is Harry Landers on your radar?
KR no, who is that?
He’s a player scoring goals in the 150th tier of English football.
KR errr no. Never heard of him.

Then this thread might reach 100 pages!

Looks like a nice club house they have there. Can’t help but feel the Ka££am might be a bit of a step down for the Patron Saint of Strikers should he agree to join us.

So Karl the first question of the five minute forum.
Is Harry Landers on your radar?
KR no, who is that?
He’s a player scoring goals in the 150th tier of English football.
KR errr no. Never heard of him.

Then this thread might reach 100 pages!
Who'sHarry?

I've heard that Harvey Landers is a prospect too. And they've got cousins as well... ;)

All the talk of Landers gets me hungry....oh wait wrong surname....my bad

Harold Landers will be playing in the Premiership next season.

One in the eye for all you doubters.

Mats Wilander good at volleys, playing down the line. Hit the net a few times too.

Giant Panda.

Almost extinct but does draw a crowd.

Hasn't @Eaststandboy shut this thread down?

If there was a player I am sick of hearing about, sadly for Henry, it's him. Good luck to him at Maidenhead. Fair play to his Dad for posting on here. Good luck to you all.

I’d just love it if he signed for us one day. I’d look back at this thread and anyone who’s moaned about him isn’t allowed to celebrate his goals, or be happy when he makes us win.

I’d just love it if he signed for us one day. I’d look back at this thread and anyone who’s moaned about him isn’t allowed to celebrate his goals, or be happy when he makes us win.
Except that nobody has moaned about him. We've moaned about the incessant over-hyping of him by his dad/mate/stalker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom