Henry Landers(striker)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trial at Wigan Athletic. .played against Fleetwood Town in a development game. .waiting to hear back..

If he was good enough they would of invited him back straight away or asked to see him in another game. Not just said, we’ll be in touch.

Bit too much shade in this thread. Take the moral high ground chaps and move on!

Last edited:
It’ll be interesting to see how he does with the step up to National League level. If he does well there, maybe THEN league one and championship clubs will start taking notice. Good luck to him.
Please can we close this thread now. Good luck to Henry and all that, but I don’t think I could bear weekly updates from Henry’s Dad/Grandad on how he’s getting on at Maidenhead.....

His parting gift to NLFC was an excellent performance and a "worldie" free kick that resulted in NLFC scoring in the last minute to earn the draw they needed to stay up. Legend.

His parting gift to NLFC was an excellent performance and a "worldie" free kick that resulted in NLFC scoring in the last minute to earn the draw they needed to stay up. Legend.

I wish I cared as much as you do but I suppose it's understandable that you would big your son up. Good luck to him at Maidenhead but I, and I'm sure many others, couldn't care less where he is off to next season considering it is clear he currently isn't good enough for EFL football yet.

I wish I cared as much as you do but I suppose it's understandable that you would big your son up. Good luck to him at Maidenhead but I, and I'm sure many others, couldn't care less where he is off to next season considering it is clear he currently isn't good enough for EFL football yet.
It was fun winding you big time Charlies up.

But thanks for your best wishes but Henry will need to excel in the national league to get a decent move to l1. At least he is now a full time professional, a short term target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom