Hayes & Yeading tickets

Bit naughty, they went on sale before 16:30. By chance had a look, and got two seated tickets. And concessionary price for over 60's Excellent!

Are they sold out? Struggling to add any terrace spaces!
Sorry, I'm a numpty. Was still trying to find seats as well as terrace so wouldn't let me do it!! I'm supposed to know what I'm doing in this area too!

Appears that seats are sold out.

For once I had no problems booking online , well not after I remembered my log in password at the 3rd attempt ?
Me and the boy booked... terrace

I knew there would be limited availability for this game so got in early. All sorted!

Bit of a b****r for me as im working on that sun ....fingers crossed therell be a pub/bar showing it on btsport .... or i may need to go fishing in a stream somewhere nearby

that was initial allocation wasnt it? .... there may be another 100 or so allocated yet?
Yes it was an initial allocation but their ground only holds about 3,000 and you think there would be about a 500 segregation so they may sell 1900 but if they think they will struggle then it would be in their interests to give us more and have a sell out and with tv money that will give them a major financial boost.

If you aren`t going to Pompey just pop along and get 2 on Saturday.......

Tickets here.

"Anyone attending the game against Blackfield & Langley that is not a Season Ticket holder can buy 2 tickets per ticket holder "....................

Back
Top Bottom