Hayes & Yeading Away - Sunday 10th, 2:15pm

7.3 Each EFL Club shall play its Full Available Strength in and during all Matches. Full Available Strength means the EFL Club must include at least four Qualifying Players in the ten outfield Players named in the starting eleven on the Team Sheet.
7.4 Qualifying Player means any Player who:
7.4.1 had started the immediately preceding First Team Fixture (as defined below);
7.4.2 subsequently starts the immediately following First Team Fixture;
7.4.3 is in the list of ten Players at the Club with the highest number of starting appearances in First Team Fixtures in the same Season;
7.4.4 has made forty or more starting appearances in First Team Fixtures or international equivalents (and not limited to the same Club or Season); or
7.4.5 is on standard loan from a Premier League Club or any EFL Club operating a Category One Academy.

5k fine for not playing a 'full strength' team

The £75k tv money could allow KR some leeway regarding the £5k fine I suppose, but I suspect he will play 4 qualifying players.

A pub crawl in Hayes? They are a bit sparse round there. Not the worst game to get put on tv, nobody is missing a great away day.

The £75k tv money could allow KR some leeway regarding the £5k fine I suppose, but I suspect he will play 4 qualifying players.

We are already guaranteed to go through so I imagine KR will be making the max number of changes permitted for crawley

I'd prefer the club trouser £75K than you have a P**s up! We have Southend about a fortnight later. Chance for a sesh
Public houses open all day..................…UNLIKE Marlow. Surely win, win.

Start with just the minimum 4 qualifying players one of which is Eastwood, sub two of them in the first 30 mins, then let Sam long play until the hour. Sorted.

Unfortunately it's got to be 4 qualifying players in outfield positions.....unless you're planning to play Eastwood at left back? I guess that's a possibility!

But Rob Hall is a qualifying player, is likely not going to be starting for us at the weekends at the moment, and could do with another 90 minutes under his belt. Imagine he can do the whole game against Crawley.

And I don't know how anyone can complain about our game being chosen for live TV coverage. More money, more publicity, more of our fans get to watch.
And anyone who's worried about boozing on a Sunday should either take Monday off, or get better at drinking!

EDIT: It's also the best of the four TV slots - the game could have been moved to Friday night, Monday night or Noon on Sunday!

I don't mind tootling down to West London on a Sunday (if i can get a ticket) and if the club gets £75k, that's not to be sniffed at. Can't really say that a Saturday afternoon in Hayes is much higher on my bucket list than a Sunday afternoon in Hayes!

Thanks. Looks like you can subscribe for a month for £20.
I called the robbing b@rstards yesterday and they told me that as a current Sky customer it would be £31 a month (HD) plus an initial £20 activation fee. (£15 a month if I switched my phone and broadband over to BT) if I can’t get a ticket I will watch it on a hookey stream. There’s always BET365 as well, as I recall they show FA Cup games if you have an account

COYY

A pub crawl in Hayes? They are a bit sparse round there. Not the worst game to get put on tv, nobody is missing a great away day.
From what I’ve seen at many away games, those fans who take part in a pre-game pub crawl, normally end up missing most of the game-due to a total lack of focus,other than finding the urinal ?

I called the robbing b@rstards yesterday and they told me that as a current Sky customer it would be £31 a month (HD) plus an initial £20 activation fee. (£15 a month if I switched my phone and broadband over to BT) if I can’t get a ticket I will watch it on a hookey stream. There’s always BET365 as well, as I recall they show FA Cup games if you have an account

COYY

I'm a Sky subscriber and I managed to get a deal, through Wowcher, to get BT Sport for a year for an extra £14.99 per month. There's a £20 activation fee, so I thought I'd try it for a year at that price. The deal is only for a limited time (can't remember how long, but only another day or two I think) so if anyone is thinking about it, I wouldn't hang about.

Just Google "BT Sport for Sky subscribers deals". It took me about twenty minutes to do it and it was up and working virtually straight away, and I'm a borderline technophobe!!!!!

COYY
Or a number of pubs where you could nurse half a pint of mild.

Talking of pubs..... for those hoping to go to the game (and going by train) the Prince of Wales in Didcot opens at 10am. Thinking of seeing if they could open an hour earlier for brekkies and pints. Hypothetically would this interest anyone else to make it worth while?

Back
Top Bottom