FA Cup good luck 'city

If they trained on City's artificial pitch it probably did them more harm than good!

Seriously though, I can't say it bothers me. If they hadn't trained at City they's have done so somewhere else pretty local - so City might as well get the money.

People actually give a s**t that Oxford City let Sunderland train on their pitch? What are you, 4?

I'd let them train at our training ground if they reciprocated when we visit them. It's not that deep.

I think you all need to look at the bigger picture. City almost went to the wall a few years back after being taken for a ride by a conman, been battling to keep the club going. So what if they have taken some money for another club for a few hours training on their pitch. Getting worked up about this is a bit pathetic really. We train on other clubs pitches if we have games up north on occasions, so getting annoyed by this is hypocritical.

Certainly not worked up, they can let who they want train on their ground.

Could not care less about them

I don't mind Reading city who play in yellow and blue, lol!

There's a Reading City? When did they get delusions of grandure being a city?
Reading arent a city ... unless Ive missed something?.... last I heard their most recent application for city status, a few years back now, was rejected (again)

Back
Top Bottom